Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Lthjkt

Fantastic team and a great product. Has been greatly helpful in generating traffic for our new store.

Freedom Does Not Come Free

Poln,

Very Happy with this App! It worked Great with my Patriotic Clothing Online Store FreedomDoesNotComeFree.com

Thanks Again!

Freedom DoesNotComeFree.com

American Patriotic Clothing and Military Apparel to show support for our Military, Firefighter, Police, and First Responders that defend and support our Constitution.

Goat Leather Bags

I worked with David and Aanarav on a consulting project and was absolutely gobsmacked by the knowledge that these guys have. Not just that, but they are helpful with it.

Clearly wanting to create the best result possible and not just sign off another job.

I have more projects planned with them and really looking forward to putting them in to action.

Ernest Supplies

Makes the task of prospecting for new customers via banner ads so simple. The Customer Service team is top notch and full of great advice. I'm unsophisticated when it comes to web advertising and the Poln team educated me and created tools to make it super simple. Already seeing results and, importantly, sales conversion!

Kamaal Kadri

Really simple and easy to use for our business!

Hipknoties

Ok... let me start off by saying the customer service is TOP Notch! So helpful and informative! For those who are saying that it doesn't work and that they take your money ahead of time, do not understand what this is all about. Poln is to be used in combination with other retargeting apps. That is how you can see success with this app. I love how it provides so much detail when choosing your audience and that you can select multiple things. I am so excited about Poln and know that it will prove to be a success for HipKnoTies! Thanks so much for setting it up! :-)
PS: Aanarav was such a huge help and I can't thank you enough!

Linacedmer

Fantastic app and really helps you advertise very quickly and find new customers. We've been using this with a few other apps and it has helped us get more sales.

Urban Primate

I've been really impressed by Poln and also the customer service the team provide. Very easy to use with great results, highly recommended!

Bessastudios

Amazing app and Awesome customer service! Got a reply from the team in under 5 minutes!

Hub Clothing

Great platform and amazing performance. It's so easy to use and the results have been through the roof! We use it with a bunch of other retargeting, marketing and email apps and it really helps us get new users through the door.

Highly recommended and fantastic customer service. We had a few questions about ad-creative and David's team help us refine the ads to make them more effective.