Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Shopharpertrends Com

Update 6/20/16

David on team gave me some good insight on their mission and where they're headed - it sounds like some exciting stuff. As far as ease of use and gathering traffic - the app is great. Going to give it another shot in a couple of weeks and allocate some budget to it.

Looking forward to whats to come.

HarperTrends.com - Mama & Baby Subscription Box
ShopHarperTrends.com - Women's Retail

- - - -

Posted 6/16/16 - 1 Star

Cool concept. Poor results.. bounce rate went through the roof when I launched this. Also crappy considering that their "results" were almost double compared to what I see on mine. Wouldn't recommend this to a soul unless things get cleaned up.

HarperTrends.com - Mama & Baby Subscription Box
ShopHarperTrends.com - Women's Retail

Kamaal Kadri

Really simple and easy to use for our business!

Kybe

Didn't work but they charged me.

Fierce Berry

Was never able to get it to work. This is not as user friendly as it claims to be. First you have to design your own AD's but they don't give you much information other than the AD cannot be more than 40KB. After designing an AD I found it didn't look right in their preview as parts of my first AD were cut out,
After about 90 minute of editing and reloading all 3 ADs I finally was ready to start my campaign but it would not start and my ADs kept being deleted with no warning of what the issue was. I read the FAQ but it didn't help and instead of live chat help they had a messaging system I really didn't want to use at that point. Uninstalled it, Facebook AD's is much more user friendly.

Mae Inspirations

I do not recommend using Poin. I had rather high hopes, but have been drastically disappointed. To begin with, their reports leave much to be desired. But, my largest concern is that their reports do not match up with mine, their report stated I received nearly double the clicks from their campaign than I really did. If you are currently using Poin I recommend you look into how many clicks you are actually receiving in comparison to what they are saying that you received.

Also, customer service is not as expected. When I inquired, very politely regarding the incorrect click count, I received a very generic message back stating they could not help me and I needed to message elsewhere to receive a response. I'm sorry but if there is an issue as large as a customer concerned with falsified reports I would do anything I could immediately to assure the customer that was not the case.

All in all, I advise you to spend your money elsewhere.

Sensualove

Very poor App, very poor results. I do not recomment it.

Hipknoties

Ok... let me start off by saying the customer service is TOP Notch! So helpful and informative! For those who are saying that it doesn't work and that they take your money ahead of time, do not understand what this is all about. Poln is to be used in combination with other retargeting apps. That is how you can see success with this app. I love how it provides so much detail when choosing your audience and that you can select multiple things. I am so excited about Poln and know that it will prove to be a success for HipKnoTies! Thanks so much for setting it up! :-)
PS: Aanarav was such a huge help and I can't thank you enough!

The Bark Co

Worst experience: they get the money in advance, and you get almost no traffic (my site, no traffic at all). When you ask them in the support page, you get no answer. I'd like to get my money back but I don't get any answer from them... I do not (strongly) recommend it.

Linacedmer

Fantastic app and really helps you advertise very quickly and find new customers. We've been using this with a few other apps and it has helped us get more sales.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Complete rip-off. Like the previous commenter, I too found slow/poor support and a total lack of reporting as to where or what Poln was doing for the money.

My ads were initially paused due to the banners being rejected, but somehow I continued to receive clicks? I knew right then I was getting ripped off.

I'm an avid user of Google analytics and this was a complete waste of money from what I could tell, certainly no sales and a pathetic CTR. Stay Away!