Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Rocky Mountain Roastery

The Pollen App is a complete waste of time and money. After a frustrating session trying to get the app installed, we got a facebook add going. After 2 weeks the app claimed we had received over $600 in revenues, while our reports said more like $67. Pollen said it was data coming from facebook but it makes you wonder......does facebook pump up these reports they send out?

Jewelryplug

Overpriced and did not get any revenue. Did not publish my ad correctly either and did not change my requests. Would avoid at all cost.

Novowels

charged me $100. made me create my own ads and then published them ALL wrong. wrong text, landing page, images, etc.. been trying now for over a week to get them to change it, but they don't.

Kybe

Didn't work but they charged me.

Fierce Berry

Was never able to get it to work. This is not as user friendly as it claims to be. First you have to design your own AD's but they don't give you much information other than the AD cannot be more than 40KB. After designing an AD I found it didn't look right in their preview as parts of my first AD were cut out, After about 90 minute of editing and reloading all 3 ADs I finally was ready to start my campaign but it would not start and my ADs kept being deleted with no warning of what the issue was. I read the FAQ but it didn't help and instead of live chat help they had a messaging system I really didn't want to use at that point. Uninstalled it, Facebook AD's is much more user friendly.

Mae Inspirations

I do not recommend using Poin. I had rather high hopes, but have been drastically disappointed. To begin with, their reports leave much to be desired. But, my largest concern is that their reports do not match up with mine, their report stated I received nearly double the clicks from their campaign than I really did. If you are currently using Poin I recommend you look into how many clicks you are actually receiving in comparison to what they are saying that you received.

Also, customer service is not as expected. When I inquired, very politely regarding the incorrect click count, I received a very generic message back stating they could not help me and I needed to message elsewhere to receive a response. I'm sorry but if there is an issue as large as a customer concerned with falsified reports I would do anything I could immediately to assure the customer that was not the case.

All in all, I advise you to spend your money elsewhere.

Sensualove

Very poor App, very poor results. I do not recomment it.

The Bark Co

Worst experience: they get the money in advance, and you get almost no traffic (my site, no traffic at all). When you ask them in the support page, you get no answer. I'd like to get my money back but I don't get any answer from them... I do not (strongly) recommend it.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Complete rip-off. Like the previous commenter, I too found slow/poor support and a total lack of reporting as to where or what Poln was doing for the money.

My ads were initially paused due to the banners being rejected, but somehow I continued to receive clicks? I knew right then I was getting ripped off.

I'm an avid user of Google analytics and this was a complete waste of money from what I could tell, certainly no sales and a pathetic CTR. Stay Away!

Tc Straps

Well, I just logged in to see if my ads were approved (I signed up 3 days ago)…….and they are running. No email to let me know, no communication. Nothing.

Then I click on Reports and see the campaign has started:

Campaign Name Start Date End Date Impressions Cost Clicks TC Straps May 6, 2016 May 15, 2016 19304 $24.01 10

That is all the information I can find. No information, no website names, No statistics…Zero information. No daily report of CPM or clicks.

Looks like they ding your credit card but you have no idea why. Unfortunately, this was one of the Shopify suggested apps on Thursday when they rolled out the new 2 step "Go to App Store" with the default page being new apps.

Be careful out there.....I have been using Google Adwords and AdRoll for ages with results and information to help Quantify...but with POLN.....I think I know what I got.

Edit May 13: Just received a credit card statement today and POLN had charged $100 as the first payment and it only ran, if it actually did, for 24 hours. I would give them less than 1 star if I could. STAY AWAY from this app.