Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

Shopharpertrends Com

Update 6/20/16

David on team gave me some good insight on their mission and where they're headed - it sounds like some exciting stuff. As far as ease of use and gathering traffic - the app is great. Going to give it another shot in a couple of weeks and allocate some budget to it.

Looking forward to whats to come.

HarperTrends.com - Mama & Baby Subscription Box ShopHarperTrends.com - Women's Retail

Posted 6/16/16 - 1 Star

Cool concept. Poor results.. bounce rate went through the roof when I launched this. Also crappy considering that their "results" were almost double compared to what I see on mine. Wouldn't recommend this to a soul unless things get cleaned up.

Physiclo

If you are going to try and bring in some more traffic to your site with display advertising, there is really no downside in running a campaign with Poln. There is not commitment, there is no minimum spend, and you can make the campaigns as long or short as you wish. After spending some time with Google Adwords and Display ads and not being too thrilled with the traffic, this was a great alternative.

The only cons I have is that I wish there were a few more analytics at my disposal and I could not make changes on the fly to current campaigns. This looks like it will not be an issue in the future as the team says they are working on it.

Talleshop

We have been using Poln for coming up 2 months and I've been really pleased with the results but even more impressed with the customer service and their very quick response to any queries. The reporting functionality is pretty simple but after paying a high premium for more detailed report it seems this is what we need to know for now. We are seeing Poln show up in Shopify as a key referrer, which is a win for me.

Uploading your campaigns is very easy, and I like being able to upload my own graphics, approval to go live can take approx 2 days. No long term commitment and you pick the budget.