Pollen

Pollen

by Poln

Facebook Prospecting and Retargeting Ads on Autopilot

State Pride Caps

I started using them 3 weeks ago for one ad campaign and am pretty impressed! Their ability to target my prospects, re-target and use Look alike audience in one automated process is very efficient and from what I can see so far, very effective. Definitely saw a uptick in sales. And will now point more of my ad dollars to Pollen.

Dad Hat Supply Co

Pollen is one of the most powerful, comprehensive A.I platforms available to help you grow your eComm website! The system is fully automated, and day by day learns your customer's website behaviors to better prospect and retarget to those customers who are most likely to take the desired action on your site, the buyers! The machine learning component is second to none, and a platform I would recommend to anyone serious about scaling eComm sites.

Lilyashwell

We love Pollen! We've been using the app for just a month and have already seen an amazing return - the app is made really well, easy to set up and track. The team at Pollen is really hands on - they're there to help you get the best results and not leave you hanging. We highly recommend! We're excited to see continued sales.

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture

We have been using Pollen for over a month and are very happy with the results. The process is simple to set up and track. We are excited to see increased sales thru the holiday season with Pollen.

Live For The Ride

These guys are the absolute best. I'm a small business & It's like having my own personal marketing team in my pocket. With the changes FB makes there is no way a small business like myself can stay ahead of the advertising curve. *Thanks so much FB - said no one ever! They have not only helped me with FB ads but have given me guidance for other opportunities to help my business - things from which they reap no benefit other than being "good people". Jump in and let this team help you along the way- I did !

Sol Angeles

The team over at Pollen has been an immense help with our acquisition and retargeting efforts. Highly recommended considering how great our ROI has been, and is great tool to help automate a lot of barriers we've ran into considering how small our team is. The app is great all by itself, but the support is what really sets it apart!

Borizcustom

working ok thanks getting some sales

Stargaze Jewelry 2

Extremely knowledgable staff! Not only are the RESULTS AMAZING, there is a bunch you can learn about e-commerce by working with the team. I would highly recommend this app!

Fultonandroark

Great App! Easy to use and handles the work of what used to be multiple platforms for us. Also, an awesome team behind the App!
Previous 1 3