ShopPop ‑ Omni Opt‑in Alerts

ShopPop ‑ Omni Opt‑in Alerts

by ShopPop

Messenger & WhatsApp • Back In Stock • On Sale Alerts

Tenergy Nutrition

Very easy and user-friendly to set up. I use the app because of the possibilities to give customers the right customer service for their favorite platform. I'm very excited about the tools that are coming out. I really like the innovations!
I am very happy with ShopPop.

BRADAS

We are using the app in our store. Works perfect! I would recommend it to all marketing driffen webshops around the world

Circular

Just what I was looking for to grow my store and audience. Pretty simple to set-up campaigns etc. Super responsive and helpful support too :)

Ella Mae

I used this app it helped me create a much better connection with my visitors. Not only do they now receive great service they also want to buy more products!

January 7, 2021

We're happy to hear that All-in-One Chat Marketing has been beneficial to reaching your business goals and increasing sales!

SJ-RM

This app by POP has helped us find new, more fun and especially more efficient ways to connect with (potential) customers. In the first run we already were able to help out a customer who left his cart just because the store wasn't clear enough. Now we made an extra sale and we know what to change to our store page!
So definitely looking forward to using this app much more and creating better ways to improve our CRM and sales! 5/5

October 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear our chat marketing solutions have helped you connect with customers and increase sales!

MIND CHILL

a fantastic app, and great customer service and support. they really helped set it all up and seen a ROI. recommended! big time.

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you liked our product and services!