Store alerts

Sell more with relevant notifications for WhatsApp & Messenger

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Burker Watches

Location Netherlands

We're happy with Shoppop! We are using now the pop-up and back in stock alerts and we have great results!

Colourful Rebel

Location Netherlands

Really liking the app. Booked great results when it comes to conversions with it within a couple of days!

ETQ Amsterdam

Location Netherlands

We're happy to use Shoppop, would definitely recommend the Back in Stock alerts via WhatsApp. The results are great so far.

Pockies

Time spent using app About 2 months

App is a nice addition in reaching our customer base, next to newsletters and socials! Opening rates are through the roof and app messages help us reach our audience easy and fast!

May 19, 2022

Hey Pockies team,

Thank you for your review! We're glad you are enjoying our messaging tools. Our 'New Collection' notifications feature is about to launch next week so keep your eyes peeled.

The ShopPop team

misc-store.com

Location Netherlands

Started simply with Back in stock notifications via whatsapp / messenger and the post-purchase widget: Love it!
Now that the instagram integration for automated responses is functional, we'll definitely dive into that as well.
User-friendly backend, which is always a + Once the on-site messenger is live for our region too, it'll be 6 stars

May 19, 2022

Hey Misc Store team,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I can see the Back in Stock and Post Purchase widget features are really bringing value to your store.

The past couple months we've been working on the New Collection feature which will be launching next week. I'm really excited to see the results on the Misc Store.

Walter from ShopPop

Welter Shelter

Location Netherlands

ShopPop allows us to send relevant notifications straight to our customers Whatsapp, Messenger and Insta DM.
Easy to use and it’s a very effective tool to bring customers and followers back to the store.

Tenergy Nutrition

Location Netherlands

Very easy and user-friendly to set up. I use the app because of the possibilities to give customers the right customer service for their favorite platform. I'm very excited about the tools that are coming out. I really like the innovations!
I am very happy with ShopPop.

September 30, 2021

Hey Tenergy Nutrition Team,

Glad to hear you're enjoying ShopPop!

When creating the platform we worked really hard to condense all our features into an easy-to-use dashboard. So I'm glad you found setting up your account easy and user-friendly.

Please feel free to reach us at anytime via live chat or email hello@shoppop.com.

Walter

BRADAS

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are using the app in our store. Works perfect! I would recommend it to all marketing driffen webshops around the world

Circular

Location New Zealand

Just what I was looking for to grow my store and audience. Pretty simple to set-up campaigns etc. Super responsive and helpful support too :)

Ella Mae

Location Netherlands

I used this app it helped me create a much better connection with my visitors. Not only do they now receive great service they also want to buy more products!

January 7, 2021

We're happy to hear that All-in-One Chat Marketing has been beneficial to reaching your business goals and increasing sales!

Previous 1