Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners

67 avaliações
4 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 avaliações
21 de outubro de 2021

This app is really good for automatic appearance of your popovers, but it lacks a feature to embed a shortcode/button to activate popover anywhere on the site. We wanted to put the button in footer so customers could subscribe to newsletter whenever they want, but no luck. We contacted support to see if anything could be done, but for more than 4 months now our request "is being reviewed and investigated" by engineering team. Hope this will be implemented in future releases.

POUSTOVIT
Ucrânia
Tempo gasto no app: 4 meses
20 de julho de 2021

Pretty basic but does the job. Would like to see an option where you can upload your own design and place the buttons.

Hood Hop'rz
Canadá
Tempo gasto no app: 44 minutos
12 de julho de 2021

The App itself is easy to use and I think it works fine if you were after a basic pop-up. However it does NOT do EXIT INTENT, even though in it's description it says it does. I reached out to their customer service team who then had to reach out to their development team and finally got back to me like after 4 or 5 days to say they dont have that function. So if you are after a smart exit intent pop-up this app is not it. But the other functions seems to be fine.

Mama Kisses
Austrália
Tempo gasto no app: 9 dias
8 de março de 2021

I LIKE, NOW I CAN SEE MY BUSINESS PICK UP NOW EVRERYTHING SOUNDS SO FAR NOW ITS TIME TO TEST IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: 25 dias
CartKit deixou uma resposta 11 de março de 2021

Thank you for your review! If you need any help setting up or have any questions, please let us know at popconvert@cartkit.com. We hope you have a great experience :)