Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de janeiro de 2024

Just want to highlight Waqas in this rating. Waqas is exceptionally kind and professional - I really appreciate the time and help I received activating the "intent to leave" feature on a pop-up. It is not working on my browsers at all yet, but Waqas showed me a screen recording to verify that it works on the computers being used on his end and that since I shared screen recordings of it not working for me the same way, that the development team would be notified so they could check if there was anything to fix. I think this is an attentive and sincere team and I believe it will work. The rest of my app experience has been great so far. Thank you again, Waqas!

Lifetimer International
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando o app
6 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using Pop Convert mainly for announcements - when I am shipping or out of the office, and it worked SO well.

Creating the pop up I need has been super easy, quick and effective! It looks great on the website, a little person touch! I have been using it for almost a year and will use it more as my shop grows.

Readers Society Shop
Reino Unido
11 meses usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Intuitive for those who aren't code savvy. I like the simplicity of the interface, thought the options for customization are a bit limited.

PICKLEDPRODUCT
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
17 de dezembro de 2023

Very easy to use, all the design features you need to fit your brand. Recommend.

Elbow Workshop
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

really great customer service, and the app is very easy to use. definitely met all our needs!

LeSportsac Singapore
Singapura
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
18 de dezembro de 2023

Awesome group of people only too happy to help with all and any query.
Great value for a free app.

CASA Online store
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
20 de novembro de 2023

Very helpful and professional. We received the information we need quickly and the situation was sorted within minutes. Will highly recommend this APP for any online business. Great to get all the information out to your clients.

LYNNÉ
África do Sul
12 meses usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Geez, this app is so good you can't help but use it.
Has been a MUST for building my marketing list!

APEX RIM & TIRE
Canadá
6 meses usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

Fantastic app! Very easy to use and set up new pop-ups. I used it at Christmas to advise our customers of our festive closure and I have just set up a new subscriber discount pop-up. The live chat support is amazing if you do have any any questions.

LEE Direct
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
3 de fevereiro de 2024

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APPLICATION TO FELLOW SHOPIFY USERS. I HAVE BEEEN USING IT FOR 8 MONTHS, ITS GREAT!!!

Barikiyaa