Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 februari 2024

Does what it is supposed to do nicely.
Lots of potential editing and templates to get the desired outcome you want. Obviously if you know how to program/code go ahead and do that but for the average person who doesn't this tool works great. Customer service is also great. Helpful, assertive, and kind.

Tsudakai
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Nice smooth features, very easy to set up a pop up .

Footie Themed box
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
1 februari 2024

Intuitive for those who aren't code savvy. I like the simplicity of the interface, thought the options for customization are a bit limited.

PICKLEDPRODUCT
3 månader användning av appen
4 april 2024

Pop Convert has transformed the way I run my Shopify store. Its intuitive interface and seamless integration make it easy to set up pop-ups and banners that drive sales and conversions. With features like exit-intent pop-ups and personalized recommendations, it captivates visitors and turns them into loyal customers. The app's advanced targeting options ensure that my marketing efforts are relevant and effective, leading to a significant increase in conversions. Plus, its analytics dashboard provides valuable insights for optimizing campaigns. If you're serious about boosting sales, Pop Convert is a must-have tool for your Shopify store!

Mini Gown
13 dagar användning av appen
17 januari 2024

This app is just what I was looking for to promote product options on my store. The templates are fantastic and so many options that you can then customize to fit your needs. Creating my pop ups were seamless and the customer support was immediate.

Highly recommend.

VBdiva Studio
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2024

Easy to use and helps a lot in generating new leads and sales.

Sanvi Jewels
Indien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
14 februari 2024

I think its great! I will let you know exactly when I try it on my Shopify website.

The Trendy Look
2 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2024

This app does just what I need it to – it displays pop-ups for collecting emails, offering discounts, and more. They have great support, and if you contact them they will remove their watermark and enable metrics and custom CSS/JS for free!

Wake Up Merch
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
6 januari 2024

I've been using Pop Convert mainly for announcements - when I am shipping or out of the office, and it worked SO well.

Creating the pop up I need has been super easy, quick and effective! It looks great on the website, a little person touch! I have been using it for almost a year and will use it more as my shop grows.

Readers Society Shop
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
1 januari 2024

Just want to highlight Waqas in this rating. Waqas is exceptionally kind and professional - I really appreciate the time and help I received activating the "intent to leave" feature on a pop-up. It is not working on my browsers at all yet, but Waqas showed me a screen recording to verify that it works on the computers being used on his end and that since I shared screen recordings of it not working for me the same way, that the development team would be notified so they could check if there was anything to fix. I think this is an attentive and sincere team and I believe it will work. The rest of my app experience has been great so far. Thank you again, Waqas!

Lifetimer International