Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 april 2024

Intuitive interface, good support, and has all the main functionality you need out of the box for website popups.

Beautiful Demise
4 månader användning av appen
6 januari 2024

I've been using Pop Convert mainly for announcements - when I am shipping or out of the office, and it worked SO well.

Creating the pop up I need has been super easy, quick and effective! It looks great on the website, a little person touch! I have been using it for almost a year and will use it more as my shop grows.

Readers Society Shop
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
1 januari 2024

Just want to highlight Waqas in this rating. Waqas is exceptionally kind and professional - I really appreciate the time and help I received activating the "intent to leave" feature on a pop-up. It is not working on my browsers at all yet, but Waqas showed me a screen recording to verify that it works on the computers being used on his end and that since I shared screen recordings of it not working for me the same way, that the development team would be notified so they could check if there was anything to fix. I think this is an attentive and sincere team and I believe it will work. The rest of my app experience has been great so far. Thank you again, Waqas!

Lifetimer International
6 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Nice smooth features, very easy to set up a pop up .

Footie Themed box
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
14 februari 2024

I think its great! I will let you know exactly when I try it on my Shopify website.

The Trendy Look
2 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2024

Easy to use and helps a lot in generating new leads and sales.

Sanvi Jewels
Indien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
3 mars 2024

This app does just what I need it to – it displays pop-ups for collecting emails, offering discounts, and more. They have great support, and if you contact them they will remove their watermark and enable metrics and custom CSS/JS for free!

Wake Up Merch
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
26 februari 2024

My experience with this app has been great, simple to understand, use and is very effective. And they have a great support team just in case you run into trouble, Waqas and Mo have helped me out many times, the whole app is very professional. Thank you!

HauseCraft
9 dagar användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Great, fast customer service, and the app itself is very easy to use. It's helped fill in a few important messaging gaps we had at go-live. Definitely would recommend!

LEE Filters Direct Canada
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
20 januari 2024

Waqas helped me out with ease and quickness! Very easy to use add on and would recommend to anyone that needs these kinds of services.

Astrologywear