Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 februari 2024

Responsive and friendly team of people~ Templates are beautiful and easy to setup! Was looking for something hassle free and definitely found it!

SecondWind
Singapore
20 februari 2024

With a quick conversation with they support they will remove their branding for free. The dashboard is very easy to use. I am creating my first campaign within minutes of downloading

25th Street Clothing Co.
25 februari 2024

Not only is it free but it's the best out of every pop-up app as it lets you customize with to extend, no watermarks and will for sure improve your store!

ILLUMINA
25 februari 2024

Amazing app and amazing support. They always answer back quickly and help with any queries you may have. Would definitely recommend! Is very easy to use and compatible with Shopify.

The AICS Group
Storbritannien
5 februari 2024

I've now installed the plugin on 2 Shopify websites. The customer support from Mo was fantastic and I was able to create the popups I needed with custom CSS so they matched the rest of the website. Would definitely recommend.

Amica Felt Europe
Frankrike
14 februari 2024

I think its great! I will let you know exactly when I try it on my Shopify website.

The Trendy Look
21 februari 2024

i recommend this app for popups because of their versatility of options to change the layout as per the need and on the top of that their service is free. so its good for new store with lower initial budget to work with

Wooment
Indien
22 februari 2024

Awesomeness! Simple quick to the point! Wish more app were like this. Simply perfect! Thank you !!!!!

SmokeFair
24 februari 2024

The application meets expectations. It does exactly what it was designed to do and does not create a problem in the process. Support is helpful and friendly.

Niezłe Ziółko
Polen
25 februari 2024

The app was easy to customize and use for first-timers like myself. I'd recommend this for anyone just getting out there.

Mystikaly