Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners

Popups, Banners, Free Shipping Bar, Exit Intent, Emails & SMS

Free

Polka

Great app! I´m very pleased to have found it amongst all other apps. It works perfectly, looks very professional, meets all needs of my business and the customer service is absolutely outstanding!

DLicious.co.za

This App is very useful as not all themes allow for pop-us. Easy to use & set-up. Customer service is excellent!!!

House of R.E.D Boutique LLC

I'm still learning the app so I cant make a proper review at this time. When i'm done I'll leave another review once i figure it out.

Pax Natural

Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App Wonderfull App.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to be able to assist you, it's always our pleasure.
Let us know if you ever need assistance. :)

- Sally

Bumptious Shop

It is super simple to set up and every time I tested it. It worked unlike other apps where the pop ups don't show up!

MobChic

I needed to do insert a pop-up instead of a banner, but I was missing the option for some reason. I submitted a message via chat and received an instant reply with an immediate solution. Definitely would recommend!

Korea Sourcing

This app is great and have everything I need and support team helps on live so when I had a problem they helped me immediately. Highly recommend.

Bougies la française

Pretty cool, easy to use and works perfectly (I tested popup annoucement only) This app is usefull for me

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the review, We're always striving to make the better everyday, Do let us know if you need assistance.

Thanks,
Waqas.

CCILU

This app is very user-friendly, the support is very prompt in responding when I need help. I've installed the smart bar for notification, works well for me. I am doing another smart bar to collect emails now. highly recommended.

Stickerheads Stickers

This app is modern looking, looks amazing, and works! Can't wait to see what this team comes up with in the future! I would like to see more font size and style choices. My popup was wording and you have to scroll to view it all but it does work!