Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners

Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners | Reviews

by CartKit

Popups, Banners, Free Shipping Bar, Exit Intent, Emails & SMS

POUSTOVIT

This app is really good for automatic appearance of your popovers, but it lacks a feature to embed a shortcode/button to activate popover anywhere on the site. We wanted to put the button in footer so customers could subscribe to newsletter whenever they want, but no luck. We contacted support to see if anything could be done, but for more than 4 months now our request "is being reviewed and investigated" by engineering team. Hope this will be implemented in future releases.

Hood Hop'rz

Pretty basic but does the job. Would like to see an option where you can upload your own design and place the buttons.

Mama Kisses

The App itself is easy to use and I think it works fine if you were after a basic pop-up. However it does NOT do EXIT INTENT, even though in it's description it says it does. I reached out to their customer service team who then had to reach out to their development team and finally got back to me like after 4 or 5 days to say they dont have that function. So if you are after a smart exit intent pop-up this app is not it. But the other functions seems to be fine.

FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE

I LIKE, NOW I CAN SEE MY BUSINESS PICK UP NOW EVRERYTHING SOUNDS SO FAR NOW ITS TIME TO TEST IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you need any help setting up or have any questions, please let us know at popconvert@cartkit.com. We hope you have a great experience :)