Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners

Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners | Reviews

by CartKit

Popups, Banners, Free Shipping Bar, Exit Intent, Emails & SMS

Mint House Home

Really easy to use, and the chat help is friendly and really helpful also . Think this is the best pop up add app ive found, thank you

Supertech Group E-Store

Works really well, used app to run a competition. Support replied instantly when I needed help. Definitely recommend app.

Amber Grove

Awesome little App - Just what we were after. Easy to install and had a notification pop-up active in minutes. Best of all it is free - thanks team :).

Gifts Actually

I like it - we were after a no frills pop-up app so we can add little seasonal notifications to our visitors such as Christmas Delivery cut offs and most that are "Free" are free plan only that gives you nothing. This one is free - very simple to get a notification up and running and will certainly help with messaging and information to our customers .

HypeSheriff EU

This is the best app for popups! They provide different ready to use themes, so you don't have to code anything. Very simple to use.

TECHVONIX

wonderfull app it accomplish all that i need .......... Very reactif support.
I really recommand !!!

Csempe Mester

I used this app to tell our customers an important thing about our store. It was really easy to use it, so I recommend it to everyone.

Sonatural

Great tool, great support. Easy to set up and nicely designed layouts ready to use.
Strongly recommend!

Polka

Great app! I´m very pleased to have found it amongst all other apps. It works perfectly, looks very professional, meets all needs of my business and the customer service is absolutely outstanding!

DLicious.co.za

This App is very useful as not all themes allow for pop-us. Easy to use & set-up. Customer service is excellent!!!

Previous 1 3