Pop Convert ‑ Pop Ups, Banners

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

Great Product. I used this app for an announcement pop-up for my site, and it was PERFECT!

Midwest Old Threshers
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 29, 2022

eenvoudig om te installeren en te gebruiken. Simpel het doet wat het moet doen. Meer heb je niet nodig

Complimenti
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 4, 2022

I used this app for an announcement pop-up for my site and it was PERFECT!!! Very Easy to use, Love it!!

N.E.W
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
November 25, 2022

mi sono trovata molto bene con questa app, ho installato i pop up che volevo! banner e tutto! fantastica

Kanal 32
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 23, 2022

I used this app for customer notifications from maintenance, to events and more. Easy to use, and does what it says.

TFC&H Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 21, 2022

Super application ! Fonctionne très bien, j'ai réussi à ajouter un pop-up à ma boutique en seulement quelques minutes !

Graphics By Ambre
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 7, 2022

Great app. Works well, is easy to use, great support. It is a little "light" on features but it has the basics covered and does it well.

Aurender America
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
October 6, 2022

love it so far, easy to use pop up integrated and was live within minutes after setup. Overall the process took about 5 mins install to finish

Clothesunder40
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
September 3, 2022

Great app nice and simple for doing what I need ! Used the app to provide a pop up message to our site. Thanks

Unboxit Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 31, 2022

All is ok ! I needed a pop up for annual leave and this is perfect. Finally, this app is easy to use. Many thanks :)
I hope this app won't slow down my e-shop more (?)

charmantissime