Pop Quiz ‑ Quiz Builder

Product Recommendation Quizzes

Based on 1 review

1 review

Little Empresses Footwear

I love this app! I was using a MUCH more expensive quiz builder previously (you probably know which one I'm referring to!) and Pop Quiz is the easy winner. It's waaaaaaayyy cheaper and just as easy or easier to use than the expensive one.

It took me a bit to understand exactly how the product recommendation options worked, but the support team is amazing and walked me through the whole process. Now that I get it, it's actually really easy. The app automatically shows all my products, collections, and tags which was great.

My first quiz was really basic, but once I got the hang of it, I ended up creating a pretty complex quiz that takes customers down different paths depending on their answers. I felt like a computer programmer! :-)

My only complaint is a small one. They don't have many templates yet, but in the end I actually had fun being creative and customizing my quizzes instead of using the templates so it really wasn't a problem for me. Anyhow, the support guy I chatted with says they'll be adding templates every week so I guess this isn't really an issue. Just wanted to point it out.