Pop Quiz ‑ Quiz Builder

Pop Quiz ‑ Quiz Builder

by GorillApps

Product Recommendation Quizzes

Sydney Electric Bikes

Absolutely brilliant app. The developers have been very helpful in modifying it for us and we couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.

Secretly Obvious

This took me almost a month to configure for my skincare store, I did get some help, but I found that I wasn't making any sales from it so i wanted to just pause it when coronavirus started, I had to delete all my work to stop paying for it because there was no way to just pause the plan or downgrade to a free version or testing version. It was way too hard to build to start over so I will be looking for another quiz to use. I also felt the cost was pretty expensive for something that I had to do the work on.

June 16, 2020

You'd been using the app since January. You contacted us in April to ask us to pause your subscription. There's no way to pause subscriptions, as we explained to you. So then you asked us to create a free version of the app for you, just in case you decided you'd like to use it again one day.

Then you contacted Shopify support and made up a story about how the app hadn't been working for two months and that you'd like a full refund. When Shopify asked you to produce screen shots of our previous conversations showing that you were working with us to resolve the issues, you couldn't, because they didn't exist. All you could provide was the request from April asking us to pause your subscription.

I'm curious - would you issue a full refund on one of your products that you'd sold to someone four months prior? And what if they insisted that you should create a free version of your product, just for them, in case they felt like using it again in the future?

VITAMAN USA

The easiest to setup with conditional logic. Intuitive backend. Love ability to insert images and customize buttons, colors etc

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! There's not a lot of good news in the world at the moment, so it really made our day!

Little Empresses Footwear

I love this app! I was using a MUCH more expensive quiz builder previously (you probably know which one I'm referring to!) and Pop Quiz is the easy winner. It's waaaaaaayyy cheaper and just as easy or easier to use than the expensive one.

It took me a bit to understand exactly how the product recommendation options worked, but the support team is amazing and walked me through the whole process. Now that I get it, it's actually really easy. The app automatically shows all my products, collections, and tags which was great.

My first quiz was really basic, but once I got the hang of it, I ended up creating a pretty complex quiz that takes customers down different paths depending on their answers. I felt like a computer programmer! :-)

My only complaint is a small one. They don't have many templates yet, but in the end I actually had fun being creative and customizing my quizzes instead of using the templates so it really wasn't a problem for me. Anyhow, the support guy I chatted with says they'll be adding templates every week so I guess this isn't really an issue. Just wanted to point it out.

March 27, 2020

Wow! Thank you!! Reviews like this are a huge help and really keep us inspired. So sorry it took me this long to reply.