Pop Quiz ‑ Quiz Builder

by GorillApps

Product Recommendation Quizzes

1 review

Secretly Obvious

This took me almost a month to configure for my skincare store, I did get some help, but I found that I wasn't making any sales from it so i wanted to just pause it when coronavirus started, I had to delete all my work to stop paying for it because there was no way to just pause the plan or downgrade to a free version or testing version. It was way too hard to build to start over so I will be looking for another quiz to use. I also felt the cost was pretty expensive for something that I had to do the work on.

June 16, 2020

You'd been using the app since January. You contacted us in April to ask us to pause your subscription. There's no way to pause subscriptions, as we explained to you. So then you asked us to create a free version of the app for you, just in case you decided you'd like to use it again one day.

Then you contacted Shopify support and made up a story about how the app hadn't been working for two months and that you'd like a full refund. When Shopify asked you to produce screen shots of our previous conversations showing that you were working with us to resolve the issues, you couldn't, because they didn't exist. All you could provide was the request from April asking us to pause your subscription.

I'm curious - would you issue a full refund on one of your products that you'd sold to someone four months prior? And what if they insisted that you should create a free version of your product, just for them, in case they felt like using it again in the future?