Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops

Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops | Reviews

by Wisepops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

Southern Proper

We love Wisepops! We have experimented with different pop-up apps, and this is the best one we have tried. Wisepops has the option of a popup form for email collection, or a popup that just shares information or links to another page. The drag-and-drop builder is easy to use and the triggering options are flexible.

If you run multiple websites, you can run them both with a single Wisepops account and easily switch between websites. It is very easy to check on the performance of our popups across both of our websites.

Support is also very helpful. If I ever have a question, they are quick to respond via live chat or email.

Gwen Beloti Collection

I love the app. I have used it for years. It is really user friendly with so many great features to make my page standout and get new subscribers. Overall great experience.

YourPersonalBillboard.com

Wisepops is SO easy to use, I can't recommend it highly enough. We used it for another company on another ecomm platform and it became my favorite marketing and web tool - I wish every resource I use was as easy and effective as Wisepops. Honestly, give them a try. You won't be sorry.

Goto Academy Nl

Great product and customer service. Keep up the good work!

Racingelectronics

My company just started using WisePops and have gotten great results. It's very easy to use and create the templates that work best for your company. I would recommend this to anyone.

Weave Got It Canada

Increased newsletter sign-ups and there are plenty of options.

Graced Rentals

WisePops has made a huge impact on my businesses in just days I was able to grow my e-mail list by using a simple opt in. Once you get it set up all you have to do is sit back and watch your list grow! The tech support is top notch, I had a question and they replied quickly and gave great service. If you want to grow your reach and your e-mail list this app is a must have.

Gordonstuart

We received 4 new subscribers on the first day! Support emails are answered super quickly.

Slay Aesthetic

It does the email popup wonderfully. Everything integrated smoothly. We use this for our fitness inspired clothing line - www.slayaesthetic.com

Ecovative

Wisepops has great customer service, responded within 5-10 minutes. The app is really easy and fun to use.

I uninstalled this app after the free trial because it didn’t give us a positive ROI.

The conversion rate to getting an email with WisePops popups was between 4-6%. And with 150-180 daily visitors, the numbers just didn’t work for us.

If you have more traffic, and can afford the price point, this app is highly recommended!!