Wisepops ‑ Smart Popups & Bars

Popups: Email pop up, Exit pop up, Spin to Win pop up!

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ecovative

Wisepops has great customer service, responded within 5-10 minutes. The app is really easy and fun to use.

I uninstalled this app after the free trial because it didn’t give us a positive ROI.

The conversion rate to getting an email with WisePops popups was between 4-6%. And with 150-180 daily visitors, the numbers just didn’t work for us.

If you have more traffic, and can afford the price point, this app is highly recommended!!

Dunking Buddy Store

Albeit a rather short experience with WisePops, we did notice a great deal of increased activity and user retention on our sites. Very easy to use, comprehensive user interface/experience, especially for someone like myself with limited technical abilities. Furthermore, great customer service with timely responses and appropriate volumes of message for follow-ups. Look forward to see what WisePops can do for us in the future!

Annkullberg Com

Great app - paid for itself before the trial was up.

- annkullberg.com team

Hippiechic

With our accessory brand we sometimes do flash sales or various offers and this is a great app to get over the message to customers

Mrktaustralia

Thank you for the 14 day trial WiePops, this was a great opportunity to test and track customer sign-ups. We are upgrading our account today. Providing users with templates is a great feature, easy to use and looks fantastic. Thanks guys!

mrktautralia.com.au

Walkkings Com

Just Great! Love this app, Easy to set up and use. Thank you WisePops.

walkkings.com team

Purewod

I set up two wisepop campaigns within 1 hour. With very modest traffic and a week, I've captured over 160 emails and 20 sales from offering a code on exit intent. You're a fool if you don't use this app. BONUS: customer service is ridiculously prompt and helpful.

Amish Baskets

Works great! Used this pop up to let our customers know about specials and are seeing a big increase in our sales!

Cupshe

Very helpful app. Easy to set up and use.Technical support from Ben is prompt and available. Definitely good choice for making pop-ups.

Madefair

This is the third email sign-up app I've tried (including my theme's built-in pop-up) and this is the best. I like that you can customize the pop-ups for people coming from specific websites, which let's us customize codes and lists for bloggers, and it doesn't require hours of shaving off pixels from photos to make it sit right in an un-editable window.

Our email sign-up noticeably spiked after installing it, and using shopify's advice of setting a delay has made our list truly valuable. Wisepops is a no-brainer for any fledgling or established e-commerce store.

My only -- ONLY -- complaint is the side scroll bar on the editor. It's clumsy, but it has nothing to do with the app, itself.