Wisepops Ecommerce Popups

Wisepops Ecommerce Popups

by WisePops

Smart popups for Ecommerce: email popups, exit popups and more

Rigby

This is a great app, and it's super easy to use! There are so many options of where and when customers can see popups on your site. And all are easy to design to match the look of your store. A couple of times I have needed help from their support, and they have been relatively quick to respond. Overall, I highly recommend this app!

Catlets

The support of this app is amazing, they will do everything to help you out, this app is full of features and customizations. 5*

Biomel - Love Your Gut

Fantastic app. Has helped us design and deploy some great popups. Easy to use interface and excellent support. Highly recommend.

The Coffee Company

Great App, super easy to use. Can change the look and feel to suit our store colors and themes with ease.

Great support from the developer - Highly recommended.

Nuoo

Such a good App !!! Everything is running properly even with a high traffic on the website. The support team is always available and willing to help. Moreover, they are moving super fast and offering new features fast monthly - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Squat Racks Canada

Easy to use, and provides quality information that is valuable to our business. Customer service is also good.

ASPHALTE

This is the best email pop-up app for Shopify. It's simple for basic needs and unlimited for advanced use. And what can we say about this support ? They are awesome.

Woven

Superb app, super service. Always on hand to left when required. The team have helped me out and been very generous to our needs on a number of occasions.

Ori

OK guys -- this is the *best* email pop-up app for Shopify stores, hands down. Before this, I had tried both Privy (the super-pro version) and Sumo (pro version), both for at least a few months each. I found WisePops after an endless amount of "X vs. Y" pop-up software searching on Google, and can't recommend it more highly. Have already found it easier to:

- Design beautiful pop-ups for desktop and mobile / they look so much more integrated with the overall design of the site

- Trigger variations based on the type of visitor / device / page

- See results of A/B testing in a much cleaner and more actionable way

Also, they're super quick and friendly with customer support. Happy I found this one -- thank you!

- Katie

My Jolie candle

Very good app to make beautiful popups that convert. Easy to use and
if you need help the support is fast and easy to reach. If you want to do popup on Shopify it's a no brainer.

Previous 1 3 4 5