Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops

Pop Ups & Bars by Wisepops

by Wisepops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

Jot Bikes

Really powerful add-on for your popups. Has everything you need out of the box - designing interface, AB testing, exit intent only (to ensure little to no user promo cannabalisation). Also has the ability for you to add custom display criteria and track all the way through the purchase if you have to a developer to help set up. Highly recommend.

www.fit365.com

Easy to use, intuitive, & very affordable pricing for scalability. HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you check this app out if you are in the need for a quality lead generation software to grow your Shopify Store.

Les Petits Prödiges

Une application très complète et facile d'utilisation. Wisepops offre de belles opportunités de conversion. Les options sont variées et assurent des campagnes très ciblées et personnalisées. Petit plus pour l'accompagnement d'excellente qualité, personnel disponible et à l'écoute. Nous recommandons les yeux fermés

SPRiNG

I tested many pop-up apps and this is the best one. Great product (targeting, design..) and amazing support team, quick, efficient and nice.

Arlo Skye

No question - the best pop-up app on the store. Easy to install and use. Lots of customization opportunities with no coding knowledge required. Great customer service.

VIVID

I used this app to make a spin the wheel popup! It is so customizable and easy to implement. It has increased my email conversions and gotten me sales as well!

shopmasmos

Wisepops has been the best app I have found through Shopify. I shopped a lot of the pop up apps and this was by far my favorite with clean, professional layouts for our email pop up. The app is very user friendly and the WisePops team are attentive and helpful to any questions or concerns I had. This app has helped us to steadily increase out email signups. Happy to recommend this app!

The French Vikings

WisePops is the best shopify pop up app I've tried so far. It includes all the options you would expect from such a solution like exit-intent, lots of targeting options (UTM, geolocation, etc.), a robust WYSIWYG editor and detailed stats. We've used it to increase our email signups and promote sales and it's been a total success!

Designfund.dk

App works great and offer lots of options. And the support is just outstanding. Probably the best I've ever experienced.

Ziggy

We were using Klaviyo to create our modals but we wanted to step up our pop-up game. We had a look at Privy (but it was too expensive for us) and then tried WisePops. I don't regret my choice! It's probably one of the best pop-up apps you can find on Shopify. We found it easy to use and super effective. Moreover it integrates well with Shopify and Klaviyo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6