Wisepops ‑ Smart Popups & Bars

Wisepops ‑ Smart Popups & Bars

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Wisepops
November 15, 2022

Wisepops is incredibly intuitive. Many options for deign with A/B testing, targeting, segmenting. We have been very pleased!

I.E. Green Tea
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Wisepops replied November 16, 2022

Thanks for your review, David. We sincerely appreciate it! And we're glad you are taking advantage of all our features and finding value in them. 🙌

Edited October 18, 2022

Updated my review based on the great work with Boris. I just happen to find the Shopify Bug where the integration was not installed, but since then I have analyzed almost all of the popup softwares (Klaviyo, Poptin, Optimonk, Just Uno, and Privvy). As everyone has said, this one definitely has the deepest integration and the best features. The editor is not the best, but it does the job. The thing that makes this the best for me, is the integrations they offer. I use webhooks a lot and the webhook features with the ability to track clicks is amazing. So I've updated my review!

Gospel Musicians
Time spent using app: 6 days
Wisepops replied November 16, 2022

Sorry for taking so long to answer your review. We are so pleased that the team managed to help you with your challenges and that the issues were resolved! And thanks for your feedback on the editor; we'll keep improving it overtime :)

The Wisepops team.

September 21, 2022

Easy to install, easy to create nice popups or other marketing collaterals which you can edit to your needs, design etc. Especially for a bilingual website like ours... you can easily differentiate your collaterals to be shown or not on specific locations on your website(s). Really nice tool and also important, very good customer support!

LloydsPharma
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Wisepops replied September 21, 2022

Hi! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about Wisepops. It's great to hear such positive feedback.
Kind regards, Lisa.

April 22, 2022

A few clicks and the app was installed. Literally 10 minutes later I had a popup created that checked to see if the product was in stock, if not, the popup would appear with info on when the item would be back in stock.
Well done!!

RockItCool
Time spent using app: 3 months
Wisepops replied September 21, 2022

Hi!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Wisepops. It's lovely to receive such positive feedback and I will share your comments with the team.
Lisa

August 31, 2021

Really powerful add-on for your popups. Has everything you need out of the box - designing interface, AB testing, exit intent only (to ensure little to no user promo cannabalisation). Also has the ability for you to add custom display criteria and track all the way through the purchase if you have to a developer to help set up. Highly recommend.

Jot Bikes