Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

Pop Ups & Bars by WisePops

by WisePops

Pop ups, Email pop up, Exit pop up, Email capture and more!

shopmasmos

Wisepops has been the best app I have found through Shopify. I shopped a lot of the pop up apps and this was by far my favorite with clean, professional layouts for our email pop up. The app is very user friendly and the WisePops team are attentive and helpful to any questions or concerns I had. This app has helped us to steadily increase out email signups. Happy to recommend this app!

The French Vikings

WisePops is the best shopify pop up app I've tried so far. It includes all the options you would expect from such a solution like exit-intent, lots of targeting options (UTM, geolocation, etc.), a robust WYSIWYG editor and detailed stats. We've used it to increase our email signups and promote sales and it's been a total success!

Designfund.dk

App works great and offer lots of options. And the support is just outstanding. Probably the best I've ever experienced.

Ziggy

We were using Klaviyo to create our modals but we wanted to step up our pop-up game. We had a look at Privy (but it was too expensive for us) and then tried WisePops. I don't regret my choice! It's probably one of the best pop-up apps you can find on Shopify. We found it easy to use and super effective. Moreover it integrates well with Shopify and Klaviyo.

Moodz.co

We've been using WisePops for 2 months now. Their popup app has allowed us to collect a few thousand emails with limited work on our side, outside of its set up. One of the app's strength is the integration possibilities it has. Greg was also very helpful and gave me great advice to adapt our pop-up to mobile for example. I recommend it if you're looking to grow your email list!

Miler Running

The most aesthetically pleasing email pop-up generator I could find, plus a ton of seamless features and integrations. I would highly recommend to any ecom business. 5 out of 5!

Promescent

Wisepops is a great tool that offers practically unlimited targeting capabilities to show unique and specific designs to visitors. By being able to target by country, the number of visits, type of device, and more it has been easier than ever to make sure the experience for the visitor is seamless and relevant to their path. The backend portal where you can simply design a drag and drop message is intuitive and easy to use even without the slightest knowledge of any codebase. Best of all, the APP integrates with the most popular SaaS tools around making it easy to aggregate data and deliver powerful messages throughout the customer journey. Would highly recommend you give this tool a shot if you are looking for ways to further increase engagement, conversion rate, or pushing the visitor along to your main funnel.

motivetesting

Wisepops is by far the best pop up app in the Shopify ecosystem. A really clean and simple interface for creating elegant on-site experiences + complex segmentation and rules based system. We love this product!

STABLE of Ireland

We have started to use this app at STABLE of Ireland where as a premium luxury brand we are very precious about the UX (user experience) being clouded or distracted with clutter and messaging eg pop ups. Our 1# impression that WisePops is not only a great app to use but that its design, structure and functionality will easily allow us to accurately control and narrowly target relevant on-site promotional type content to improve engagement, consideration and conversion.

Zeste

Super app, we've been using it for months with great results !
It has helped us acquire new customers directly fro the start

Previous 1 3 4 5 6