Pop‑Up Builder

Pop‑Up Builder

by Calconic

Engage your Shopify visitors with a stunning pop-up!

Washi Tape Australia

BRILLIANT! Perfectly done the job and so easy to install...highly recommend it! Looks great on PC and Mobile. Cheers

The Morrison Group

I'm not a bot I'm a person but let me just say, this is by FAR the best Pop-up related app on this app store (IMO). There is a better, simpler UI than the vast majority of shopify apps and this app doesn't lead you to external sites to do edits. There is so many good options for customization here. You can put buttons and images where you want on the template and link it to any page. I love that they acknowledge that mobile needs a different version so they give a unique template for that format. I wish alignment of elements was a bit easier but there is a grid you can turn on and off to help. I literally searched through dozens of pop-up apps to find one that didn't load up some bloated external site for settings and also had a setting to show the pop-up once per visit. I can't believe so many of these are missing that obvious setting for a pop-ups. Guys don't waste your time, just download this one for pop-ups. It's easy, no code needed. 2.99 is cheaper than most as well.

Escape Watches

I liked this application , it has nice pop up features and it can convert customers much better you can see how it looks like on my website https://www.escapewatches.com/

Courierware Messenger Bags

I tried a lot of pop up aps and this one was by far the most user friendly. I had the pop up running after a few minutes. Thanks for making this so easy, and affordable to boot!

Art Nebula

Love this! Finally there's a pop-up builder that actually looks nice! All the timing issues have been solved already.