Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Rebecca Norman Artisan Jewelry and Leather

Great pop-up service for my site. I can easily adjust any colors, image and messaging I want. It is SO helpful in gathering emails for my mailing list--couldn't live without it. Thank you!

Diynaildeco.com

I use this app with my storefront for staying in touch with customers. Just what I was looking for.

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using Pop-up Window for a few months and it is so easy to use, and great features.

Girls Love CBD

I use this app to help with my business www.girlslovecbd.store. Shopify makes everything so easy! Thanx

My Vpro

This app has basic popup function, easy to use but less advanced setup such as trigger time, engage method...

paradisiacalshop

I am happy so far with Pop-up Window. It is easy to use. You can use your own design or you can select from template.

Blanda Beauty

I use the app to show pop-ups without collection email addresses. So far all good, easy to use and reliable. Works as it should be.

T.Tandon

Great addition to our shopify store. Helps us capture clients emails and attention better. easy to use. would def. recommend.

Tiny Town Essentials

Loved how easy the set up was! Made something I was struggling to decide on very quick and affordable.

Tiny Footprint Coffee

Including design time, the pop-up announcing my promotion was up and running in under 35 minutes. Slick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85