Pop‑Up Window

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Pop-Up Window featured image

Side Street Studio

Have just started to test this App - initially using the basic plan - it is very easy to set up. The App uses Canva for design purposes with is perfect for our business.
The App also allowed us to make all the changes that we needed and looks very good on our home page. Once our test is complete & depending on the results, may well look to move to a paid plan where we can start to test the mail chimp integration.
Side Street Studio

Eleftheriou El

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfectly, very easy to use.

Bluestockings Boutique

User friendly + very easy to customize. I was resistant to pop ups, but I've doubled my email list in a month. My one complaint is that the cutomized settings (e.g. how often you set the popup to appear) don't apply to your shop's mobile interface, so I had to email them to personally change the mobile popup. Aside from that: fabulous.

Cheryl Saban Designs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm pretty impressed. Great customer service, received 1 sign up in 1 month, but that's not their fault - I presume my SEO needs a bit of work.

Hautextreme

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app delivers what it promises, works well with no glitches.

Mosaic Lamps Nyc

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I started out with a one-star review based on slow customer service. The support team did end up getting back to me not too long after and answered my questions thoroughly so I added stars. I like that the pop-up comes up only once in a 24 hour period so my customers are not bothered by it repeatedly popping up every time they go to our website. I would recommend Pop-Up Window especially if you use Shopify.

Jet Empire

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service. Looking forward to the release allowing multiple pop ups.

Goachi

Location Belgium

I had some difficulties setting up everything in the beginning and I had to write the developers of the application an email to ask them how to link everything. The next day when I woke up they had solved my "problem" for me. Good service! The application is a great tool and we instantly got new newsletter subscribers coming in.

HockeyTron Canada

Pretty good app. A few tiny quirks that, once addressed, will make this a 5/5 for sure.

Thankfully, customer support reached out to me and spent a lot of time addressing these issues. They really went the extra mile. It sounds like these little nuances will probably be addressed in a matter of weeks as well.

Lisa Bella

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is easy to use, just downloaded it after deleting another app that was to complicated to me.