Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 11, 2014

Tried the free version, is helpful and easy to use. Excited to see how the Pro version will work for me.

THPSHOP
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 9, 2014

This app has been great so far. Easy to use. Fast and updates regularly. We are very happy with it!

Maude
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 7, 2014

love it! great to capture new emails and customers

Mikey & Momo
Time spent using app: 30 days
July 6, 2014

Great App - Easy to use - Easy To integrate.

Trophy Athletics
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 25, 2014

We love it! Very user-friendly and easy to set up and use application. We've tried other apps too, but this was the only one that gave us plenty of customization tools and worked flawlessly. Our only issue is, it doesn't integrate with Constant Contact. Once that solution is implemented, we couldn't be more happier with it.

The Sage Lifestyle
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
June 19, 2014

Works as advertised in the preview, but the window looks a bit off in our actual site. Good, quick solution if you need a pop-up asap.

RateYourHigh
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 11, 2014

Great app, I like the customization of the pop up window.

Civilian Style Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 4, 2014

Just signed up for the Lifty App and I like what I see. I'm so glad its easy to use and I am able to do it all myself. It's exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Tohni Bekka
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 17, 2014

Easy to install and wonderful customisation to suit the aesthetics of any website. Looking forward to seeing how many more customers sign up. It would be FANTASTIC if email sign ups could automatically sync with mail chimp & if a sign up incentive offer could be emailed to them instantly after signing up to convert sign ups to sales more efficiently. Great app though!

Natashya Manfield
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 12, 2014

Great app for getting people to sign up for your newslatter!

SPOTTY