Pop‑Up Window

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Pop-Up Window featured image

Love you, mean it.

Time spent using app About 6 hours

The worst pop-up app. Looks terrible on site and phone and glitches a LOT. Their reviews are only high because they promise SEO help for good reviews.

Pallet Bedz Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unable to re-install once removed. There is no way to use this app in shopify once it has been deleted one time. Impossible to re-install.

Lace Liberty

Time spent using app 5 minutes

install doesn't even work. Doesn't give me much confidence in their work.

Wl Books

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I would give it 0. zero useful.

Relica Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Prefer no stars. They don't respond to support emails. I haven't had new names added to my list since last year when my site tells me I've had hundreds.

April 24, 2019

My sincere apologies you’re having issues with the app. Our support strives to answer all emails within 24 hours. Unfortunately I’m not seeing any emails from your account for some reason though. I've attempted to contact you directly at the email address you have on file to further assist you. Alternatively, if you can forward or resend your email to our support again we can assist you with that issue as soon as possible that way as well.

White Pearl Store

The App has crashed today! Exactly on Black Friday! Help!

Dee Taylor Llc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Disappointed! The app adds a pop up window but I have to subscribe to see the emails!? Why bother?