Pop‑Up Window

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Pop-Up Window featured image

Lettre

From a designer perspective this app is very limiting as far as what you can customize and achieve.

Also the user experience is poor.

I'm sure it does a good job collecting emails and leads, but I can't get past the user experience and lack of customization.

The Nurse Connection

User friendly and easy learning curve

Nekterjuicebar

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Works, and works well, but it only allows for adding 1,000 codes at a time, which makes for 10x more work for me. Otherwise, I would give 5 stars.

Stone Rose

Time spent using app About 4 years

works well and connects right to my mailchimp account... major problem is that it doesn't let you archive your subscribers ... it just keeps them on the main page. also customer service didnt follow up with me after i asked them to archive for me.

Htl Sofa Outlet

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 years

Basic hosting CMS for new start up.

Materials And Process

Time spent using app Over 2 years

What I love about this app is the customizable popup image. Its easy to use and integrate. Always works well. What I dont like is that the basic plan does not allow you to change the frequency and so everytime your customer clicks a new page they get the popup again which is annoying. And for the upgraded plan you don't get as much features as other apps like abandoned cart recovery or banners. Ive used it for awhile but thinking about switching because of that.

Cocos Curiosities

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I was directed to transform and I got my page to load correctly but cannot get the email address to send the coupon code.

Keeps Paper Co

It's pretty good! I really like the email subscribe feature. But the window doesn't resize well over different platforms and I worry my customers may get annoyed with how to close the pop-up - especially on mobile devices where the pop-up size could be out of whack. Fix this Pop-Up Window and I'm sold!

Hydrocryl

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Pop up Window app has been amazing. Easy to set up and looks great on the site!

Loveny

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App - BUT CRASHED ON BLACK FRIDAY!

Previous 1