Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Kids Bikes Canada

Very easy to create a pop-up window as a first time user. It works well. I would like to see more options on where (pages & locations) to set up the pop-up window + have different pop-ups for different purposes. But I guess that would make it much more complicated. Overall great!!

LNBF

Great app! As an organic bamboo viscose clothing brand, new visitors often aren't familiar with the brand or fabric benefits. Great to bring in new visitors to the brand - and later through welcome email introduce ourselves: about ethical & sustainable fashion, eco-conscious textiles, our clothing, etc.. good work!

DANSKmadeforrooms

Great app. Easy to use. Build our mailing list fast and easily. Good tool for any business who wants to grow.

Lovesac Australia

Simple. Effective. Fixed ratio option can be difficult to adhere to. Use 3:2 for best results. Thanks

Mon Bijoux

Brilliant Shopify add on where it is easy to create, adjust and test across devices. Option to add different displays based on users interaction with the pop-up! Simple and quick to implement and possibility to sync your newly subscribers to your mailing platform. I recommend!

François Lambert

Great app. Have to customize (code) some details but overall, it works pretty well and is simple to use. Good customer service as well.

Always Late

I really enjoyed using this app. Very simple and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone just starting out looking for a simple pop up app.

L'Allume Cigare

This app help me to create a pop up in few minutes, I recommand it to every one. It takes around 30 minutes to make it

Quilters Bug

There is a lot to like about this app. I installed and had the app porting new subscribers to my MailChimp list within minutes! My 4-star rating is because I'd like to see more sophisticated design options for the pop-ups.

Asdfg12345bgf

Just started using this pop-up app, simple and easy to upload the image you want to use and looks great on your website on desktop and smartphone/tablet look forward to hopefully getting some more customers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9