Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Imaya Beauty

I used this app to help me build a pop up on my website. I really like it because you can create your own design in Canva and upload it.

Idaho Soap Company

I'm no techie! This app was easy to set up and use. I was able to quickly change pop ups to serve my needs and communicate changes to my store hours, etc. during our states quarantine closure.

Uw Mondkapje

Good very clear from the beginning also easy to link with other handy tools.
it integrates very nicely with Shopify as well.

Renis Cardose

Diamond Hair Company

This app has boost my sales!! It helps keep my customers up on current sales without all the extra hassle. Thanks!

The Modern Nordic

Very easy to use and set up. Works seamlessly and can integrate your own designs or choose from some pre made ones. Fast set up and easy to understand instructions.

Rebecca Norman Artisan Jewelry and Leather

Great pop-up service for my site. I can easily adjust any colors, image and messaging I want. It is SO helpful in gathering emails for my mailing list--couldn't live without it. Thank you!

Diynaildeco.com

I use this app with my storefront for staying in touch with customers. Just what I was looking for.

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using Pop-up Window for a few months and it is so easy to use, and great features.

Girls Love CBD

I use this app to help with my business www.girlslovecbd.store. Shopify makes everything so easy! Thanx

paradisiacalshop

I am happy so far with Pop-up Window. It is easy to use. You can use your own design or you can select from template.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74