Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Tiny Town Essentials

Loved how easy the set up was! Made something I was struggling to decide on very quick and affordable.

Tiny Footprint Coffee

Including design time, the pop-up announcing my promotion was up and running in under 35 minutes. Slick.

Dollface-Chique Accessories

This is probably the easiest app I've used yet. I was able to set everything up in less than an hour. The instructions were very clear, and walked me through everything I needed to do.

Official 30A Gear

An app with great functionality for getting a newsletter sign up on your site! I had a wonderful experience with the customer service team as well. Definitely recommend!

The Soap Lady Of Grand Lake

Great App easy to use. Accomplished what I needed to do. Had this up and going on my website in no time as all.

The Coffee Academics

intuitive to use and super easy to create effective popup windows.
it's also mobile friendly and SEO friendly. will have to use so much of it, I imagine.

Ever by X

Ever by X loves Pop-Up Window! We love it's flexibility in attracting new subscribers to our incredible brand x

Green and Watts Gourmet Beverages

I just installed Pop-up window and it is one of the easiest thing that I have ever used. My pop-up was ready to go in less than five minutes.

Afasia

Very good app , helps us with sales and acquiring more customers. Really easy to use and you can set your timers for pop up to show!

The Anti Life Ltd

Absolutely love this app, exactly what i was looking for. Really appreciate the 7 day trial to test it out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73