Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2024

The Healing Culture Absolutely LOVESSS POPCUSTOMS ! The Hoodie and Tote Bag I Purchased came out amazing and the custom tags and custom bags I received were sooo cool ! I love that they offer 100% cotton options as well ! Will continue to use their services. 10/10 would recommend !

The Healing Culture

Hi there,

Thank you for the amazing review. Providing the best customer service and products is a massive priority of ours so this has been a real kick to read. We're so happy to help - and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!

25 januari 2024

I got my sample order to make sure that this is a company I want to keep using. Overall, I'm happy with what I received and I plan on using them more and more.

Gainz64
17 dagar användning av appen

Hi

Thanks for the kind review. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using POPCustoms platform and products, and your feedback is greatly appreciated!

15 januari 2024

This is definitely a great service. Has great mockup tool designs. Quick customer service, Great quality on apparel.

ÈVONIIZ Apparel
7 månader användning av appen

Dear ÈVONIIZ,

Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing how our merchants see value from POPCustoms, and we’re constantly building out new and exciting features that we think you’ll love. Looking forward to seeing what great results your POPCustoms journey has in store! Enojoy ~

13 december 2023

I've ordered a few things and the products have come out vibrant and well-crafted. The communication between me and customer service has been the best, which was a major concern of mine. I am very happy with my choice of going with POPCUSTOMS.

Saucy Unlimited

Hi,

Appreciate the review. The team works hard to provide an amazing experience and support to merchants.

24 januari 2024

The customer service really have quick response, the printing quality is good and deliver the good on time. I have placed the second order already

My Store
Hongkong SAR
6 dagar användning av appen
23 november 2023

Excellent customer service from POP Customs! My items arrived in good time and were good print quality. I'm very pleased with them and have put them on my website right away:) Will definitely be ordering more products in the future.

Yogaworld
Nya Zeeland
3 månader användning av appen
popcustoms svarade 27 november 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lovely words about POPCUSTOMS and our team💜. Have a good day !

13 december 2023

Amazing products and service. Thank you! My products I loved, with quick processing time and delivery.

ZG Uniqueness
Australien
popcustoms svarade 14 december 2023

Hey Z,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're really grateful for your feedback! And we have obtained more discounts from logistics companies, and will reduce all logistics costs. Please look forward to it! ✨
Have a nice day !

Redigerat 28 november 2023

Good management and customer service. Be sure to wrap your shipping cost into pricing as this is a global company. I like the variety of personalized products!

OCEANE
4 månader användning av appen
20 november 2023

So far I have had the best experience with Popcustoms. Ada my customer service rep has been incredible at answering all my questions and resolving any issues I have faced. I just received a big batch of samples and the quality of the products surpassed my expectations and the print quality was fantastic. So thank you to Ada and the Popcustoms team.

Fairytales and Fossils
Australien
23 dagar användning av appen
popcustoms svarade 27 november 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review about Ada and your experience. We're looking forward to seeing your better orders 😍!

Redigerat 4 januari 2024