Print on demand & dropshipping , 24 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 mars 2023

Good quality products, good customer service, easy designing products, and easy to navigate the website.

canyouSmileToday
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
15 mars 2023

Very Good customer service. Quick and easy production. How would you rate this app? Five stars because of Very Good customer service. Quick and easy production. and how easy it is to design and manage their website.

Only.Godclothing
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 dagar
popcustoms svarade 16 mars 2023

Thank you for your positive review!
We're so happy to assist you in products designing, orders and brands ! We look forward to growing together!
--------POPCUSTOMSteam
help@poopcustoms.com

6 februari 2023

Pop is fantastic for us. Incredible customer service, great and always growing selection, and constantly adding new items. Highly recommend!

Catchflo
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 3 månader
popcustoms svarade 6 februari 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words Sir! We're so happy you are enjoying our APP and Site and that our team is able to customize some of your requirements . Let us know if you need anything else , May is online all the time . Thank you!

5 februari 2023

FINALLY branding. It was a bit tricky to understand how I brand my products and I needed to get help from their team but now it’s set up, it’s great that I can send custom shoe boxes and hangtags. It’s made my brand come alive.

Gimmie that hair
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 dagar
popcustoms svarade 6 februari 2023

We're super happy the custom integration worked! And so glad to help and get you up and running :) Please email us if you need anything more or any advices .

4 februari 2023

Good quality clothes! I tried many AOP apps but this one stands out above the rest. Shipping options are good and I’ve found as long as customers know the product is on the way, I have no problems with the longer shipping times.

HEATIFY
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
popcustoms svarade 6 februari 2023

Love hearing that we are helping you run B2B in your store :)
Let us know if anything in the future! Have a good day !

5 januari 2023

I used this app to open a new POD store. Totally new in this field but this app helps me a lot. It has all the personalized options that I need. Highly recommend this app. Thanks to the developer team!!!

Product store
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 11 dagar
popcustoms svarade 5 januari 2023

Thank you for the 5-star rating!! Hope we can help you boost your personalized products in the 2023. And dont forget I will send discounts to you for a new site and new orders . We look forward to growing with you and love to support you forever.

Happy New Year!
----POPCUSTOMSteam

4 januari 2023

Great application!. Good service, good update, when I have a question quickly reply. Can adjust easily with products. That's all I need now. If you can open more embroidery products it should be better May . Tks so much when you are my supplier

My Store
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader

Dear:

Thank you very much for your review!

It's great to know that you're satified with our team and Popcustoms help you well with your store. I got your needs so don't forget to save our site and follow us Facebook page to get new arrivals updates and all latest tips .

Cheers!

-------POPCUSTOMSteam

4 januari 2023

This app is by far the best personalization app for shopify stores. It does its job perfectly, the support is always there to listen to feedback and implement new features also on request. Good to business with you !

Velasca By MRJ
Pakistan
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 månader

Hello MRJ:

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Popcustoms and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Happy New Year!

-----POPCUSTOMSteam

25 december 2022

My customer and I placed our first order few weeks ago and just received our items recently before Christmas. We was so happy and surprised about our products. The shoes fit perfectly and was on-point; however, the customers hoodies were too small. They order an size 2XL; however they couldn't fit them. It fit like a Large. They was very happy about the quality's even though the material didn't stretch -- the size was not right. We was assuming with products coming from China -- clothes would be correct size, but it wasn't. Overall the service was absolutely good.

ClasswithSassDesignsLLC
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad

Dear ,

Thanks for your real review with experiences . Popcustoms do the sizes from investigation and customers needs including the US /Japan's sizes , then we will refer to the size more to ensure that every customer is satisfied. Thank you !

POPCUSTOMSteam

21 december 2022

I just wanted to say I am very happy with the quality of the print and the turnaround time for production. I will definitely be using Popcustoms again in the future.
Thank you very much May for your exceptional customer service.

ready set shop
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 dagar
popcustoms svarade 22 december 2022

Hi ,
Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We think there is a great opportunity to do your own brand printed and embroidered apparel on demand. Let's connect again soon!

Happy Holidays ,