Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de julho de 2021

Great support! Very polite and the issues I was having were solved quickly and efficiently. Thank you again!

Anxiety Solved
Espanha
11 months usando a aplicação
18 de janeiro de 2021

Great support! Fixed my problem within a few hrs. Easy to use app that looks great on my website. Highly Recommend.

Bright Plaza
Austrália
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por importify limited 18 de janeiro de 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

16 de dezembro de 2021

Support is great and knowledgeably, fast solve problem. Polite and patient. I think this app can help me to boost sales.
+Thanks, Roy

Kakas-collection
Hong Kong, RAE da China
9 months usando a aplicação
26 de janeiro de 2021

This is a very nice app, easy to customize, with a lot of cool features. Responses I received from their support were very rapid and to the point. Good value for money!

Guidalor
8 months usando a aplicação
23 de maio de 2021

Just installed the app. Easy install. Looking forward to using to grow my business. Thanks for your support Mike!

Whatever You May Like
8 de agosto de 2020

I downloaded this amazing user friendly app and I cannot say enough good things about it- first of all the support team responds so fast it’s mind boggling- you are not alone for sure and that is important- what they offer is amazing as well so much you can do to increase sales with this app- many features that you may be paying for already all in one app- highly recommended!

Cool Trends Now
16 de fevereiro de 2022

I really love Popify ! It's very nice to see possible customers visiting my store. Customer service is very good. They contact you the same day. Very respectful . Thank you Roy

Imani Threads
15 de julho de 2021

This is a great app! and the support is very professional. They did an amazing work, I really appreciate.

AULUXE.FR
França
23 de maio de 2021

I like this app because It give me a chance to my special offers to customers and very easy to use. I recommended . Thanks for your help

My Accessories inc
Canadá
25 de outubro de 2020

Love the information the Pop ups provide. Great customer service experience. Mike was great! accurate and fixed my problem in less than 24 hrs

My Pups & Me LLC