Poppy · Smart Popups

Poppy · Smart Popups

by Beans

Beautiful Popups that turn visitors into customers

13Workout

I installed this app to hopefully help with conversions. Nice app, easy to use, good customer service. Thanks

Eshopping4life

This is very lightweight and it does the job. I would highly recommend this app. Amazing work being done.

Bank of Singapore

Without doubt, This is an app that I would gladly recommend to anyone who want to work on increasing conversions

AlansiHouse

Many thanks to the customer support service. They give you a lot of good advises and help in integration accordingly.

Vintage Rose Weddings

This seems like the right app to boost conversion. I need more time testing it, but I believe it is a very handy tool.

KPMG Store

Incredible simple to setup. I have been able to create my popup in a couple of click. No headache.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

I highly recommend Poppy. The popups are well designed and very beautiful. It helps me save a lot of time, while also giving my store a professional look and finishing without much effort.

Get Vibrant Now

This app is really fantastic! It is very easy to setup. I love the fact that you can choose directly from a set of templates and customize it to your brand.

Wellness Warrior

I’m getting the same 500 error as posted below when I tried to download the app. Can you help? Once resolved I’ll change my stars =). https://connect.trybeans.com/cms/shopify/poppy/callback/?code=40f6b5fd90fcf36a83f7e74247800ba5&hmac=569d5a5c284ef43da1f5bc2a741967bc55dfc1d8d92fb3bf4bb8af37dc3e5531&shop=wellness-warrior-herbal-medicines-essential-oils.myshopify.com&timestamp=1575067466

Update: the company messaged me that they fixed the error. I was able to upload properly and no longer have any issues. I’m changing my stars to 4.

I would like to recommend that the app already know if a customer is already a loyal customer of mine, not just first to the site since I downloaded the app. For example, I had a repeat customer come to my website today and got the $5 coupon for being a first time customer. I appreciate knowing the app worked, but I’d like to see it smart enough to know if a customer is current or new.

Also, I’d like to have my customers loaded into your system so only pop ups will affect certain groups of people, like new customers or even merge with my loyalty rewards program. I’m not sure if this is available that I know yet how to manage it.

Thanks for the quick response and all your help.

November 30, 2019

Thank you for your patience. Our engineers have released a fix that should solve the issue. Can you check that everything is going well on your side?

We will be waiting for your confirmation.

Cocoa40 Inc.

The app is very easy to use and update. I had some problems with installing the app but Esther from customer service was extremely helpful and fixed the issue very quickly.

September 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It's good to see that you like the app. Feel free to install it back in your store. If you need help do no forget that you can reach out to us at hello@trybeans.com

Previous 1