Poppy · Smart Popups

Poppy · Smart Popups

by Beans

Beautiful Popups that turn visitors into customers

Wellness Warrior

I’m getting the same 500 error as posted below when I tried to download the app. Can you help? Once resolved I’ll change my stars =). https://connect.trybeans.com/cms/shopify/poppy/callback/?code=40f6b5fd90fcf36a83f7e74247800ba5&hmac=569d5a5c284ef43da1f5bc2a741967bc55dfc1d8d92fb3bf4bb8af37dc3e5531&shop=wellness-warrior-herbal-medicines-essential-oils.myshopify.com&timestamp=1575067466

Update: the company messaged me that they fixed the error. I was able to upload properly and no longer have any issues. I’m changing my stars to 4.

I would like to recommend that the app already know if a customer is already a loyal customer of mine, not just first to the site since I downloaded the app. For example, I had a repeat customer come to my website today and got the $5 coupon for being a first time customer. I appreciate knowing the app worked, but I’d like to see it smart enough to know if a customer is current or new.

Also, I’d like to have my customers loaded into your system so only pop ups will affect certain groups of people, like new customers or even merge with my loyalty rewards program. I’m not sure if this is available that I know yet how to manage it.

Thanks for the quick response and all your help.

November 30, 2019

Thank you for your patience. Our engineers have released a fix that should solve the issue. Can you check that everything is going well on your side?

We will be waiting for your confirmation.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

UPDATE: IT LOOKS LIKE THE APP IS INSTALLED NOW,

Can't install app. Getting "Server Error 500" message at this URL: https://connect.trybeans.com/cms/shopify/poppy/callback/?code=2d5d4f2303149f1ea18d83dc57ebae42&hmac=913b5dafd38d2b55de550213fefe8315a1587a6ea99402785b23bf788d012352&shop=constantcashcollection.myshopify.com&timestamp=1558505672

May 22, 2019

Thank your for your review. Our engineering team just sent you a request to access your store to help you install and setup the poppy app.
Let us know when you accept so that they can start working on it.

Update: Our engineers have reviewed your shop and fix the issue you were having on installation. Everything is working as expected now. We are waiting for your confirmation