PopSells ‑ COD order form

PopSells ‑ COD order form

by AdSpair

Custom Order Form For Cash On Delivery - Change Checkout page

maribellee

Support was great! I had a newbie questions and they explained how it works very patiently! 5 stars for service and the app!

HolaCharme

I was using Clickfunnels because of not having a proper COD form app in Shopify. After 2-3 months of using it, I decided to take a look at App Store to see if there's anything new. And I stumbled with this app. I was hesitant to use it first, because of my past experiences on such apps. After using it what I can say, is a great app and exactly what I want. Also when I need a small modification, I get nothing but great support from the team. It totally deserves the 5 stars! Keep up the good work guys!

Looxi Mall

Great support, very responsive and friendly! Needed a custom installation for a single product, it was done quickly and without any issues or impacts on other systems.

huntystore

Easy to set up, easy to use. It's one of the best apps on Shopify. PopSells team are so professional and helpful.

Jawhara Mall

wonderful app - very easy to install and configure. App support is immediate and helpful. A great simple solution for wholesale orders. Nothing else like it.

Petrus.ma

it's literally one of the best apps i've ever tried everything is smooth and easy . exactly like i wanted thank you once again

Hyati Mall

Great support - was patient to address several requests and took charge of editing code on my website as required.

rabab beauty

j'aime beaucoup elle m'a augmenter le taux de commande en COD dans les deux jours suivants +9%

Volbak

Simple App, makes the ordering process easy and simple as it states, perfect for people who run COD Shopify stores.