PopSells ‑ COD order form

PopSells ‑ COD order form

by AdSpair

Custom Order Form For Cash On Delivery - Change Checkout page

minishopdz

I like this app it's very nice and also i like the support team , the help me all the day , thanks a lot

smart momy

WooW it's nice app, it's convert you product page like a landing page
and I love the discount field btw :)
Thank you!

ecromall

Great app! and great support. I found exactly what we needed. and would highly recommend you to do the same!

starmobic

Makes reordering quick and easy for our customers! Customer service is highly responsive as well. Best quick order app we've found.

SmartMall

Amazing help from Afla and the team! Helped with initial integration of the app and ongoing questions I've had. Great app!

Hight Chic

This app is exactly what I needed!
If you're looking to make a quick and easy form for your customers, this App is worth checking out.

MoritoMall

Easy to use and helps customers greatly with quick ordering. The Discount feature is a great addition.

SpeedDelivery

Extremely happy with this app. All my questions were answered quickly and I appreciate the fast help. Highly recommend.

strongercom

I've just start using it. The customer service is great whenever I got stuck, they help me pretty quick.

My Big Flag

Very friendly and responsive Support-Team. Made all done for me in just seconds. Thank you! 5+ STARS!

Previous 1 3 4