Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

Hello Homeinnk

Thanks very much to the developers, this's almost the best popup app I have used, especially for the new sellers. Their friendly plan really helps new seller to glow. I think I will glow with popin, thanks a lot for Osama's work, he help me solved the problem about how to display popup in thank you page. it helps me a lot.

NOCSY

Très bon service client et très facile d'utilisation je ne peux que recommander cette application pour générer vos pop-up.

Bathmate Pleasure

Great app. Integrates easily with my store and email marketing platform to provide a seamless signup experience

IGUAZÚ SWIMWEAR

very good customer service! App is easy to use.
Really recommand it if you want to upsell on your store

WoofPackTrails

This app pretty much sucks. It's not user friendly and it's difficult to figure out how to design the pop-up form to function exactly the way you want it to. I'm thinking it's because I have the "free version." Forget reaching out to the support team. All they do is send you a video that doesn't address the issue you're struggling with. My problem? My customers are filling out the form with their email address but never receiving the discount code once they hit "Submit." I have no idea how to correct this problem and apparently, the support team doesn't want to take the time to help. I think I'll just un-install this app and look elsewhere for a better experience.

geniusbox.in

Very Useful App, Great Support by Poptin. All my requirement were full filled through this App. Thanks.

Bathmate Direct

Just started using the app, looks promising so far including the AB testing options, and support have been very responsive!

Stand Taller

I just started using this app for my website and it's very easy to edit. It's a good app and the customer support is also very prompt and helpful.

Puzzle Sensei

Very easy integration and set up, good customer support as well. I enjoy that there is a good amount of flexibility in the design of the app and customizing my pop ups. I am also grateful that there is a free version.

Kirschon Academy

This i s a great app with nice features and fast, effective support!
Perfect for professional popups,