Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

My Home Hutch

Loving this app as it is super easy to nagivate and use! Customer support was fast and efficient too! Even though I am on free version, their service was good! Keep it up!

VIBRATOV

Poptin is amazing, so easy to setup and give grate results for a fair price, setting up pop-ups for any occasion with a pre made designs for xmas and black Friday and more.. I really recommend them if you are seeking to save time and have great pop ups that look good

Local Beauty

I have been using the free version of this app for a few months and it adds lot of value to my site. I had an issue at the beginning due to a conflict with other apps but with the help of customer service I could solve it and had no problems since then.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great tool. All the option needed is there, and the support ❤️ quick, helpful and professional. Thank you!

HALARA

Poptin. has a great template for designing the pop-up, also with beautiful color. It's quite easy to learn how to design and set up. In addition, patient and responsive customer service are also impressive.

MyCraftyTouch

I changed my popup app to Poptin because it has the features I need within the free basic plan, while I was paying for fewer features in my previous app. Installation was quick and automatic - I did not have to do anything manually. But best of all is the support I got - after installing Poptin I found that customer subscriptions were being recorded but left as 'Unsubscribed'. Poptin support was quick to respond to my email and directed me towards the solution. Thank you for your great support.

Best Periodt

While the layouts looked good and I loved the app I had to ultimately uninstall after only a couple days. New leads were not being added to my Shopify customers or getting the automatic welcome email even though I added the required content box needed for this to happen. I was advised by chat support to uninstall and reinstall - inconvenient and that still didn't work. They then wanted access to my shopify back end to look at it. Too much for a simple pop up.

Blue Eagle CLP

Optin is very easy to use, the drag and drop pop-up builder is very nice to use! You can make the pop-ups look exactly like your brand very easily.

Professional Daigou Co

it is nice, meets all my need.
1. easy to set up different popups
2. can set when to show or when to close
3. can set different popups for PC/mobile
anyway i am satisfied

Artful Angel

I love having the Pop Ups on my site! It draws in their attention. I have two Pop Ups on my site-one for a Welcome Discount & one for a Newsletter sign up.