Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

Professional Daigou Co

it is nice, meets all my need.
1. easy to set up different popups
2. can set when to show or when to close
3. can set different popups for PC/mobile
anyway i am satisfied

Artful Angel

I love having the Pop Ups on my site! It draws in their attention. I have two Pop Ups on my site-one for a Welcome Discount & one for a Newsletter sign up.

Alexia Viola Napa Valley

I needed something that would give me a simple pop-up window to collect emails for my mailing list. Poptin made this very easy and effective with the free plan. It sends emails whenever I get a new sign-up and it integrates with Zapier. And I'm able to customize the look and feel of the pop-up window to make it look nice. All good.

Sexy Beast

I've been using this for 2 days now and it's easily the best pop up app out there. Easy interface, and so far great support. For startups that are watching budgets, this the only app you should be looking at in this space.

Oh! So POP

It took me 2 hours of web search to finally find a service that allows me to make free popups that look great and have all the functions I absolutely need (there are some paid ones that would be great too, but they are not that important to me at this point). Poptin is easy to use and has several great templates that are customisable. You can even add your own font if that's your thing (I haven't yet). And A/B testing! No other service I saw offers this! I am absolutely thrilled that I've found this app, 'cos there's so many bad popup services out there, you wouldn't believe me. Definitely recommended :)

HosieryAndSockOutlet.com

I wanted to reach out to people who visit my website by asking them to subscribe to my email list. The popup I made with this app has been great. Also, very easy to reach customer service and they were very helpful with resolving my issue.

Neptunes Co

Great app, very useful for any kind of popups (newsletter, visitor leaving website, discount), and very easy to use! I definitely recommend it.

Gipron Poles

Easy to use and great UI. in a few clicks you can set up banners and pop-ups.
Makes lead generation easy thanks to direct integration to mailchip. Responsive and helpful support team. Absolutely Recommended.

Nutri-bay.com

We just created our first Poptin Pop Up with real ease and seems to be functioning well on our website with not coding on our part. I had an additional question for the help desk and their responsed very quickly. So far a very positive experience.

CrisDietética - Loja Online

Atendimento ótimo com esclarecimento de todas as minhas dúvidas. Respostas rápidas e artigos explicativos.