Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Popup, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox & bars

Kindred Souls

Easy to use and staff were helpful. I have found this helpful to hopefully build our social media followers.

Enaya

I use this app on all my shops and it works perfectly ! Support is absolutely amazing if you have any question or need help. Love it !

spyker swim

Perfect app for helping me build a customer base. I started seeing subscribers right away. The App is very easy to use and integrates seamlessly.

Tattoo makeup concealer

I looked everywhere for a countdown timer popup. Poptin is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use although I made a few mistakes setting it up (my bad). Support was instant and amazing and my issue was fixed almost instantly. Seriously good app.

MAHI Leather

Awesome responsive newsletter pop ups - easy install and much better signup / conversion rate. Great support. Thanks.

108health

The popup came out the way we were looking for and with the right feel and placement. And the Poptin team are always helpful and ready to make it even better if you have suggestions.

Kiigns Hunting

3 stars because the free account only allows 1,000 views. Website visits count towards your 1,000 views weather the visitor sees a popup or not. So you can run through your 1,000 views in a single day and not have one single customer see a popup. It really makes this app pointless when the visitor doesn't see a popup but you are charged 1 of your 1000 views.

Puttini Jewelry

Very easy to setup and I really appreciate the quick response and assistance I received from support! And, it works really well at gathering email addresses and providing customers with a "click and copy" discount code.

Sugar Box

I use this app for pop up promotions and discounts for our online store. It's easy to use/set up and the support team are great.

Bright Whites Company

The app is super easy to use and the customizations on the popup are endless. Customer support is also very nice and helped me through my problems. Highly recommend this app.