Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

FLOWZOOM

Great app! Customer support replys almost immediately!
So happy that my problem was solved super fast.

Meditation Music Library

Great product and wonderful customer service! Their free plan is a great way to test their product on your website.

Private Packs

I love using Poptin to collate all of the people that signed up on my site for a discount and they aggregated really important data for me to make marketing decisions: desktop vs. mobile ads. I also love the branding capabilities they allowed.

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar

This app works great for collecting leads and emails using forms, pop ups etc...Plus the chat support is also great. One should definitely try it ou

LUZ Planillas en Excel

It seems to be a powerful and simples tool. I'm enjoying using it in two different domains! I recommend it for sure

Nutrition Geeks UK

Great so far - popup conversion rate has been good and the setup is really simple. Will see what the other tools are like

shopmazoo

E' da poco che utilizzo questa App e devo dire che l'integrazione e la configurazione sono abbastanza semplici, buono anche il servizio dell'assistenza clienti. Ci sono sicuramente molte caratteristiche che devo ancora scoprire.

Moodo.sg

Started using this app around a year ago and have absolutely no regrets!! The autoresponder feature is brilliant as it ensures that potential customers who wants discount codes etc get the codes immediately so that they can make their purchases without delay. Highly recommend this app to anyone out there who wants to turn potential visits into actual sales!!

BorderTribe

Used this app for quite a while. Simple and easy to use. I would recommend it for use by other shopify store owners.

Hello Homeinnk

Thanks very much to the developers, this's almost the best popup app I have used, especially for the new sellers. Their friendly plan really helps new seller to glow. I think I will glow with popin, thanks a lot for Osama's work, he help me solved the problem about how to display popup in thank you page. it helps me a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17