Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. januar 2024

Highly recommend
Really helps build up our mailing list...and offering a subscriber discount encourages our new customers to place their first order.

Jola Designs
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
11. januar 2024

We have used Poptin to create email subscription popups on our website. The design wizards have been very simple and seamless to use. I was unsure once I had made the pop up live if it was appearing properly so I used the chat service and Osama from the support team got back to me straight away and even signed up as a subscriber to prove it was working. So far so good with this app, I look forward to continuing to use it going forward.

Barreto Golf
Cirka 19 timer bruger appen
21. januar 2024

J'ai choisi Poptin pour pouvoir l'intégrer avec mon compte Brevo. Je n'arrivais pas à tester la popup sur mon site et j'étais bloquée sur le problème. Le support a pris le temps d'organiser une visio pour que nous puissions régler le problème en direct (qui venait finalement de mon antivirus). Je recommande le support technique très à l'écoute et réactif et j'ai hâte de pouvoir maintenant tester la popup sur mon site.

Lili Bloom
Frankrig
3 måneder bruger appen
5. januar 2024

An amazing free version is also available. amazing templates

Tecktyke
4 dage bruger appen
16. november 2023

Excellent app that allows you to independently manage pop-ups on Shopify. I highly recommend it

ginardi arredamenti srl
Italien
6 måneder bruger appen
14. november 2023

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with this company's customer support team and they were nothing short of excellent. They assisted me promptly with my needs, which included both installation and domain changes.

They were fast, clear, and extremely helpful. It's evident that customer satisfaction is a priority for them. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance.

SOUL SOCIETY FOR ORGANIC FARMING
Indien
13 dage bruger appen
10. november 2023

great way to get subscribers and market to them

auspiciouswellness
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
19. januar 2024

Exit intent popup doesn't work

DashSkin
USA
Cirka en time bruger appen
21. november 2023

Very prompt and professional services been given! Very supportive!

Nuna Official Website
Malaysia
3 måneder bruger appen
13. oktober 2023

I am using Poptin on company website and have done so for 2 years now.
It is supereasy to use and set up - and you have tons of choices to tailor it exactly to your needs.
Easy to adjust with own photos, colors etc.

Can warmly recommend using Poptin with Shopify!

Gordios-Training