Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Juli 2023

So easy to use, and I love that I can choose the placement on screen. Carlos was super helpful in the chat when I had questions about how to design a certain feature. Love Poptin.

Yours by Claire Webb
4 monate mit der App
11. November 2023

great app

Hello Gorgeous
9 tage mit der App
18. Oktober 2023

it is working perfectly. customer service there for you anytime need them.

Lola closet
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
12. September 2023

Fast Installation, Good Integrations and Customer Service.

Jurlique Australia
Australien
10 monate mit der App
21. Juli 2023

We really appreciate Poptin - Exit & Email. The support is also very professional and fast. It is a great help for Medical Partner Switzerland.

MEDICAL PARTNER
Schweiz
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
6. Oktober 2023

The support team is very kind and helpful :) They are not a `copy/paste and answer` team :)

SEYANTE
3 tage mit der App
20. Februar 2024

The app is intuitive; I created my pop-up in 5 minutes, everything is customizable. Great experience!

FAVORI SKIN & CARE
Frankreich
4. April 2023

I've tested most of the interactive signup pop-up plugins on Shopify, and this one provides the most comprehensive range of interactive signup options while also offering great design freedom for creating pop-ups that match your website's key values. Unlike other plugins, which mostly rely on default templates, this one allows for more pop-up customization.

However, there are some bugs in the plugin, especially when designing it, and it took me quite some time to create a satisfactory pop-up. But the good news is that their customer service team is always available online and able to assist with any issues you may encounter, and they are really patient. Having a responsive customer service team is rare these days, and it's one of the main reasons why I'm willing to use this plugin.

If I were to suggest some improvements, I would recommend adding more design elements, especially for the wheel of fortune feature, as well as streamlining the design interface to make it more user-friendly for new users. Overall, I highly recommend this plugin, and I think the responsive customer service team is a core competitive advantage. And I can see that they did put a lot of effort into designing this plugin.

Ulike US Shop
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa ein monat mit der App
10. August 2023

It's awesome & very easy to implement. I really liked available templates designs which will make our work more easier

soulweaves.com
Indien
10 tage mit der App
7. Februar 2024

Great app, does the job, excellent results, love it!

Gayle's Boutique