Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. April 2023

I had a great experience with customer service. quick to find the issue and find a resolution. thanks

PORE FAVOR UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
14. Mai 2023

Poptin is pretty easy to use and work with. Their customer support is above satisfaction. Fast service, helpful, and very responsive. Highly recommended if wanted to add popup to your website.

KSZ E'Panoui Homes
4 monate mit der App
14. Mai 2023

Really Really Great app. This is the only app that offers inline form embeds for shopify store. It is also easy to install and use.

Inner Flame Kitchen
7 monate mit der App
27. März 2024

All perfect! Very flexible app and helpful team, I highly recommand!

le gramme
Frankreich
10. August 2023

It's awesome & very easy to implement. I really liked available templates designs which will make our work more easier

soulweaves.com
Indien
10 tage mit der App
27. Februar 2024

Application très complète et facile d'utilisation.
Je vous la recommande pour générer plus de vente sur votre site.

Le service technique est compétent et réactif.

Great app. Good service center

Daewoo Security
Frankreich
Bearbeitet am 18. April 2023

It is really a very useful application. It allows our customers to reach us instantly. In the application, we can see the location of the customer from the IP address and provide more detailed service. Thanks...

vav diamond
Türkei
27. Juli 2023

The only pop-up survey app that offers the customizations that I need for my store. + their support team is awesome! They'll help you with everything.

Playmaker Studio
11. Juli 2023

Easy to use and helpful customer service. We had an issue with the pop-up and they were able to help right away along. Highly recommend.

Vân Vân
19. April 2023

Excellent App ! This is just what i was looking for my website ! Good service and communication ! I highly recommend this app to every store owner !

PurPawzs