Gesamtbewertung

ניסיתי לפנות בתמיכה בצט אבל אין ממש תמיכה ולא מצליח לסדר זאת
חבל כי האפליקציה ממש טובה חבל שלא ניתן שרות ללקוחות הפרימיום

Loopi
Israel
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
7. November 2020

Good app, easy to setup. A lot of options, pretty and customizable to my needs. Reasonable pricing as the leads generated by this app easily compensate the cost.

Shibuya Laundry
Brasilien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
2. Juli 2019

I highly recommend this app for all shopify store owners, an easy-to-use & powerful application, a great help support by the way

SousStore
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
16. April 2018

One of my best apps on shopify
Clear, Easy and most important conversion !!

Garden Online Pro
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
8. Juni 2021

Great so far - popup conversion rate has been good and the setup is really simple. Will see what the other tools are like

Nutrition Geeks UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
13. Januar 2021

Poptin is amazing, so easy to setup and give grate results for a fair price, setting up pop-ups for any occasion with a pre made designs for xmas and black Friday and more.. I really recommend them if you are seeking to save time and have great pop ups that look good

VIBRATOV
30. Juli 2021

Very kind and responsive support, they helped me a lot with setting up.
App is deeply customising, a lot of features to target audience on your website. Highly recommend, especially for those who have a few websites, you can connect all of the to one admin panel.

Torokhtiy Weightlifting
Bearbeitet am 23. Januar 2021

Poptin has been great. I am just starting out capturing emails and I find great value in Poptin. There is a lot of room to customize the look of the pop ups too. Pay close attention to mobile view vs. desktop as you will need to edit the popups for both. Poptin makes it easy to edit both views and gives a lot of options to suit your needs.

Kim Powell Art
10. März 2021

I've only been using this app for a few weeks now but so far so good. Customer support was very helpful and responsive. I look forward to using this app a lot more!

Matchalo™
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
25. Oktober 2023

I really like using this app. Having not worked with pop ups before, it took me a bit to fully get to understand how to use. This said, I love what opportunities it allows me now to do on our site. I had no idea I could target check outs, past clients, etc… and thus app lets me do that. There are a few design features that could be improved upon, but overall, looks and works great.

Buck Naked® Soap Company Inc