Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 21, 2021

The App is really easy to use with great functionality. Beautiful templates to choose from, but also fully customizable. The support was above expectation!

THISWAYOUT
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 14, 2021

Loving this app as it is super easy to nagivate and use! Customer support was fast and efficient too! Even though I am on free version, their service was good! Keep it up!

My Home Hutch
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 13, 2021

Poptin is amazing, so easy to setup and give grate results for a fair price, setting up pop-ups for any occasion with a pre made designs for xmas and black Friday and more.. I really recommend them if you are seeking to save time and have great pop ups that look good

VIBRATOV
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 11, 2021

I have been using the free version of this app for a few months and it adds lot of value to my site. I had an issue at the beginning due to a conflict with other apps but with the help of customer service I could solve it and had no problems since then.

Local Beauty
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 10, 2021

Great tool. All the option needed is there, and the support ❤️ quick, helpful and professional. Thank you!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 7, 2021

Poptin. has a great template for designing the pop-up, also with beautiful color. It's quite easy to learn how to design and set up. In addition, patient and responsive customer service are also impressive.

HALARA
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 5, 2021

I changed my popup app to Poptin because it has the features I need within the free basic plan, while I was paying for fewer features in my previous app. Installation was quick and automatic - I did not have to do anything manually. But best of all is the support I got - after installing Poptin I found that customer subscriptions were being recorded but left as 'Unsubscribed'. Poptin support was quick to respond to my email and directed me towards the solution. Thank you for your great support.

MyCraftyTouch
Bahrain
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 30, 2020

Optin is very easy to use, the drag and drop pop-up builder is very nice to use! You can make the pop-ups look exactly like your brand very easily.

Blue Eagle CLP
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 24, 2020

it is nice, meets all my need.
1. easy to set up different popups
2. can set when to show or when to close
3. can set different popups for PC/mobile
anyway i am satisfied

Professional Daigou Co
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 17, 2020

I love having the Pop Ups on my site! It draws in their attention. I have two Pop Ups on my site-one for a Welcome Discount & one for a Newsletter sign up.

Artful Angel