Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups | Reviews

by Poptin

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox

Jangi

I absolutely love the Poptin App for Shopify. It's such an easy way to create Pop ops and email subscriber pop ups. And whenever you need any help, Poptin's support team is always there to assist. Thank you Poptin :)

Snap Masks

Hands down best app so far. Very easy to use and has some nice tools. I needed help at midnight and they had a chat now button and I got live help from Nirupama and she literally helped me out with everything.

HAR ORA 11

Prompt response from the support team. Easy to navigate, no coding required. Easy for me to quickly integrate with omnisend app.

Empire Golf and Sports Shop

This Poptin app is Terrific but a bit confusing on the start. Very accommodating support team, Especially "Nirupama's" she assisted me all the way today - Thank you!

Apartment 201

We have been using this app for months now and in all honesty, fully recommend it! It's brought us sales and stirred up some positive traffic. Keep up the good work!

CampN USA

CampN Usa:
This Poptin app is Terrific... So is the outstanding support they have here...!! Especially appreciate "Nirupama's" assistance today - Thank you Ma'am... !!

Tina Paris

Beautiful design, possibility to do A/B testing and a great customer support ! Definitely recommended !

THE CLEAN BEAUTY.CO

The support is excellent - i also had to find my way first but after a little practice its pretty easy to use

Terme di Saturnia Store

Very useful app. I used it to add popups and improve my business performance.
User friendly, great customer support. I recommend it

Waltham Co.

Really awesome and useful app, and I haven't even scratched the surface of what it has to offer. Many thanks!