Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Pop Up, Pop up Window

Free plan available

moonlamps™

Location Germany

Great App! Just what you need in order to convert exit intent and ease customer into buyinhg with coupons via e-mail marketing. you can get creative in the editor and customer service is friendly and responsive. BIG THANKS

Thearcadeguys.shop

This is a very well done app. I am super impressed by its functionality and how much you can do with it. The best part truly is the customer service. I was in a pinch to get something fixed with my theme and the co-founder was actually the one to respond to me! He was very helpful and got back to me so quickly. I'll keep an eye on this company. I think they're going to do even more really cool things in the Shopify space.

March 26, 2020

Thank you!!

Magnetic by S

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very good app, works well and support is very helpful if you have any question ! I use this app on 2 websites

March 26, 2020

Thanks for your support!

Molecule-Perfume

Location Israel

I have to say that Poptin platform is very professional, useful and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. I highly recommend installing it on your Shopify store!

ErgoBloom

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing customer support. Integrated with chaty and works perfectly. Would definitely recommend it to anybody looking to increase their sales

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to decrease our abandoned cart rate...it went from 64% to 41% over the course of 30 days. Customer support is amazing and are always willing to help! The $20/month fee has already paid for itself 3 fold. Highly Recommend!

Mighty Bright

We could not be more please with this app. Great design possibilities, plus reporting metrics which we didn't have before. It works seamlessly with our site and we highly recommend it!

Paw Wild

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great customer service. Easy to make email pop ups. Easy to use interface and if you run into a problem they're there to help

Safe and Sound HQ

Excellent functionality and the support helped me within a minute. Highly recommend! Great way to increase traffic especially for ongoing promos

Máxima Esportes