Reviews (391)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

February 28, 2021

Easy to use and staff were helpful. I have found this helpful to hopefully build our social media followers.

Kindred Souls
September 6, 2022

I made a popup form for my E-Commerce site TICKLED PINK.
Do follow our instagram page: @tickledpink_delhi visit our website: https://www.tickledpink.co.in/

Tickled Pink
India
January 11, 2024

We have used Poptin to create email subscription popups on our website. The design wizards have been very simple and seamless to use. I was unsure once I had made the pop up live if it was appearing properly so I used the chat service and Osama from the support team got back to me straight away and even signed up as a subscriber to prove it was working. So far so good with this app, I look forward to continuing to use it going forward.

Barreto Golf
About 19 hours using the app
October 31, 2019

Excellent functionality and the support helped me within a minute. Highly recommend! Great way to increase traffic especially for ongoing promos

Safe and Sound HQ
April 4, 2020

This app is great and the customer service is amazing. They answer very quickly and help a lot. Thanks

Pomgo
Switzerland
November 14, 2023

Very nice app. Support team is very helpful!

NotePrinter
About 1 month using the app
November 23, 2022

Sehr übersichtliche App mit tollen Funktionen. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich hatte eine kleine Frage und der Support hat mir super geholfen :)

Purple Stars
Austria
July 25, 2023

So easy to use, and I love that I can choose the placement on screen. Carlos was super helpful in the chat when I had questions about how to design a certain feature. Love Poptin.

Yours by Claire Webb
June 11, 2020

Great app and excellent costumer service. Love that the popup sinc with Shopify costumers list and updates every subscriber. Highly recommended!

DERMAGLAM
Israel
September 24, 2020

Wow I really love this! So many options you can customize and the live chat made my customer service experience that much better.

Rae Of Light Digital