Reviews (391)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

May 19, 2022

Very useful! I love it. I have double my subscribers data base in few weeks. I truly recommend it… :)

SASSY VANILLE
Belgium
8 months using the app
Edited September 27, 2021

I used this app to help me set up pop-up for my website and had a few issues but the customer support was really helpful and quick and solved my issues. Would definitely recommend.

zandcolabels
8 months using the app
October 9, 2020

Great service. Works perfectly for the business. Neat layout and user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

Hip Hop Fashion
South Africa
April 13, 2021

I really like this app, it is useful and the assistance team is very kind and ready to help you for everything.

Logotec Italia
Italy
Edited January 29, 2024

Melhor app para configuração de popups. Fácil integração, fácil configuração. Me ajuda demais na coleta de leads.

Mafê Acessórios
Brazil
June 12, 2021

I love using Poptin to collate all of the people that signed up on my site for a discount and they aggregated really important data for me to make marketing decisions: desktop vs. mobile ads. I also love the branding capabilities they allowed.

Private Packs
September 30, 2021

So easy to use, we create exit-intent popups within minutes to gain visitor insight. Prompt support too.

PPP Taking Care
February 5, 2021

I use this app for pop up promotions and discounts for our online store. It's easy to use/set up and the support team are great.

Sugar Box
December 13, 2020

I've been using this for 2 days now and it's easily the best pop up app out there. Easy interface, and so far great support. For startups that are watching budgets, this the only app you should be looking at in this space.

Sexy Beast
India
June 25, 2021

The tools is amazingly easy to use but sometimes still need help from the customer support. Thanks God the customer support very helpful even though still not 24/7 but kudos for the apps and the support team. i will recommend this app to use on shopify

The Wine Community