4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and efficient performance in building email subscription lists and offering subscriber discounts. Its customizable design features, including mobile pop-ups and inline form embeds, are praised. The exit intent pop-ups feature is noted as a key tool for boosting conversions. Merchants appreciate the responsive and effective customer support, easy installation, Shopify integration, and useful reporting dashboard. The app also offers a free version suitable for small businesses, with upgrade options for more features.

February 26, 2021

I use this app on all my shops and it works perfectly ! Support is absolutely amazing if you have any question or need help. Love it !

Enaya
France
February 17, 2022

Easy to use and install, with integration to my other apps within the store. Great help from customer service. Patient and fast turnaround.

Curtice Brothers DE
Germany
June 18, 2018

I installed the app and had some questions that were answered immediately by their support team. I was treated well and they took time to walk me through the app and all of the options. It is easy to set up but I had more questions and the staff spent time to show me all the benefits of having this app. The tech person I dealt with was Tomer and he was a pleasure to work with. I have used apps like this before but felt that this one was worth the try. It has more options than other similar apps and the visual look is very professional for our business. Looking forward to earning more conversions. I highly recommend this app.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada
February 23, 2021

Awesome responsive newsletter pop ups - easy install and much better signup / conversion rate. Great support. Thanks.

MAHI Leather
February 28, 2021

Easy to use and staff were helpful. I have found this helpful to hopefully build our social media followers.

Kindred Souls
September 6, 2022

I made a popup form for my E-Commerce site TICKLED PINK.
Do follow our instagram page: @tickledpink_delhi visit our website: https://www.tickledpink.co.in/

Tickled Pink
India
April 4, 2020

This app is great and the customer service is amazing. They answer very quickly and help a lot. Thanks

Pomgo
Switzerland
November 23, 2022

Sehr übersichtliche App mit tollen Funktionen. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich hatte eine kleine Frage und der Support hat mir super geholfen :)

Purple Stars
Austria
June 11, 2020

Great app and excellent costumer service. Love that the popup sinc with Shopify costumers list and updates every subscriber. Highly recommended!

DERMAGLAM
Israel
September 24, 2020

Wow I really love this! So many options you can customize and the live chat made my customer service experience that much better.

Rae Of Light Digital