Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups , 260 reviews

4.8
July 28, 2018

the perfect app for popup! We use it for so many campaigns and it helps us to convert about 5% visitors in our overall conversation

Grava Active
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 26, 2018

An essential app for an eCommerce website, easy to install easy to use.

Edamama
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 18, 2018

I installed the app and had some questions that were answered immediately by their support team. I was treated well and they took time to walk me through the app and all of the options. It is easy to set up but I had more questions and the staff spent time to show me all the benefits of having this app. The tech person I dealt with was Tomer and he was a pleasure to work with. I have used apps like this before but felt that this one was worth the try. It has more options than other similar apps and the visual look is very professional for our business. Looking forward to earning more conversions. I highly recommend this app.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 10, 2018

The best pop up app there is! I use it in all of my shops, easy to install, many different styles to chose from, great data and analytics features and fantastic support.

Pjc Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 6, 2018

The support team is awesome ! They chat with you instantly and resolve the problem as soon as they can ! Love it !

Noveltydiaperbagstore
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 8, 2018

A MUST HAVE APP!

super intuitive and easy to use

Elina Gleizer
Time spent using app: 19 days
April 16, 2018

One of my best apps on shopify
Clear, Easy and most important conversion !!

Garden Online Pro
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 21, 2018

Great app! love it with full access and all that you need for your e-commerce store

Wildmatterarts
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 2, 2018

Une application intuitive, facile à comprendre, avec des templates au top, des possibilités de paramétrage a gogo, A/B testing,...
Configuration avec votre site web en moins de 5 minutes! Et vous aurez un pop up pro et efficace!
Et en plus le support est plus que réactif! Rien à dire!
Je me suis lancé que récemment dans le ecommerce, et cette app est parfaitement adaptée à mon porte feuille!!!
N'hésitez pas

Sirwilliam
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 21, 2018

I love this app! Yes, we have a lot of popups app here, in shopify. But this one, is so friendly and so much options there, that you must add it to your store! Easy to set up, very fun to start with. Good job!

The Six Floor