4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

March 11, 2021

I wanted a countdown in my pop up and poptin made it so unbelievably easy! also I had some questions when I first started using the app and their support was immediate, friendly and helpful. I would recommend poptin anytime!

BoxoBoox
South Africa
March 19, 2021

A good e-commerce business needs pop-ups. And if you do, too, then Poptin is a great choice. It is a lot of fun to use and surprisingly easy.

Clarity Kit
Belgium
January 31, 2023

Service impeccable de résolutions de problèmes, merci à Osama pour son dévouement et implication. En plus de leur professionnalisme, j'ai été ravi de leur approche commerciale. Tout est rentré dans l'ordre.

MyMagicTour
France
Edited November 26, 2020

Easy to use and great UI. in a few clicks you can set up banners and pop-ups.
Makes lead generation easy thanks to direct integration to mailchip. Responsive and helpful support team. Absolutely Recommended.

Gipron Poles
Italy
July 26, 2019

Support is excellent. Fast answers and helpful information. The app itself is great and works well! I would like to see in the future possibly a more elegant user interface, but I can't complain too much about that because it functions as needed.

The Mighty Company
November 16, 2020

I had a small issue and Tomer from support helped me resolve it immediately. Love all the templates. Great app!

Happy Momma
March 20, 2023

I just started using this today but it seems great. The popups are working and they are very customizable. There are plenty of customization methods and support was very quick to respond by chat.

XBAR Fitness
September 7, 2022

Really good app and the customer service is the best I have received for an app in a long time. Had an issue and they worked with me until it was resolved.

He-Man Dual Controls
April 19, 2023

Excellent App ! This is just what i was looking for my website ! Good service and communication ! I highly recommend this app to every store owner !

PurPawzs
December 30, 2019

I used this app to decrease our abandoned cart rate...it went from 64% to 41% over the course of 30 days. Customer support is amazing and are always willing to help! The $20/month fee has already paid for itself 3 fold. Highly Recommend!

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions