Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 7, 2022

Really good app and the customer service is the best I have received for an app in a long time. Had an issue and they worked with me until it was resolved.

He-Man Dual Controls
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2022

I made a popup form for my E-Commerce site TICKLED PINK.
Do follow our instagram page: @tickledpink_delhi visit our website: https://www.tickledpink.co.in/

Tickled Pink
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 1, 2022

I downloaded poptin to increase sales and offer discounts. It has been great so far. I would definately recommend as an extra marketing app on your shopify app collection.

Decor Handles
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 21, 2022

I used this to show my email list popup and it seems to be working effortlessly. Thank you for having a free option to try out your product!

Premium Chakra
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 18, 2022

Poptin helped me make a pop-up banner for discount codes on my website with Shopify. It took only a little tinkering, and the design process was very easy with lots of small understandable steps. I love that the app itself does all the work of adding the code, setting triggers, and targeting different types of customers rather than making me try to figure out all the complicated bits. Using the Free version right now, for which there seem to be no current catches, but might go to the Basic paid version sometime in the future.

Kirala Design
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 5, 2022

Really good app, for all the features I have used it is faultless. And if I do have any issues the support is really quick and knowledgeable! Thanks very much guys.

Sweets Delivered Plymouth
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 26, 2022

I'm yet to use it, but the service has been incredible (Osama you beaut!) and after throughly reading through their material, its easy to see its really feature rich. My only regret is baulking at the price and looking for a cheaper option - I wasted a freakin day! If I had known everything they offered though I wouldnt have flinched! Very excited to putting it all in as the finishing touches for our hot site!

lepetiteprint
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 5, 2022

The app is very easy and simple to use. I had trouble viewing the pop-up at first, so I asked for help from their tech support. They respond in less than 10 minutes and have been very helpful! Apparently, I was just using old cookies and the pop-up was working perfectly on my website

jedyabutfurniture
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 28, 2022

Fantastic App! Amazing support by developers and whole team. Will definitely be using this App! Well done guys!

Calendar Club
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
June 15, 2022

Facile d'utilisation, l'application est gratuite dans un premier ce qui permet de la tester service client rapide et efficace

WOP World Of Pop