Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 14, 2022

Very easy to use app, customer service is very fast, He is very functional, gave me a lot of help. Thanks!

nineameye
China
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 3, 2022

Mit Poptin lassen sich leicht und unkompliziert kreative Popups erstellen und genau tracken, wie diese ankommen. Bei Fragen oder Problemen wurde mir unverzüglich geholfen, was ich besonders toll finde.

kura-love
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 28, 2021

Excellent app and service! The customer service is wonderful as well. Osama gave us great suggestions to increase the customer traffic. I'm loving the app and it definitely has been helping us to get more customers. Thank you!

Rena's Recipe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 7, 2021

Perfect app and great service! Love that you can fully customize! Would highly recommend on a shopify store!

Novëm
France
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 2, 2021

The customer support is also quick and helpful.

Swoniga
Morocco
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2021

I am using Poptin for so many things ! Initially it was just to create a prompt to subscribe to my newsletter, then I also used it during Black Friday with a special discount pop up. And now I am building a spinning wheel to create a nice Christmas activity on my website ! Had some technical troubles for the last one, and their support helped me in no time and with great recommendations. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND !

Les Alcyonides Swimwear
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 17, 2021

I love Poptin! the app helped me increase my conversion rate! super easy to set up, use, edit and design

Danon Jewellery Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 15, 2021

Right now I am using a simple pop-up triggered by exit intent and its working fine. The customer support is also quick and helpful.

ASTORIIO
Oman
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 10, 2021

Great tool to fetch customers. really amazing! It really provides potential customers for ecommerce website.

PleasurePerfumes
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2021

Great app and very helpful customer support team. Lots of options even for the free accounts. Highly recommended!

BurmeseCat