Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Pop Up, Pop up Window

Free plan available

Wishbone Gold

Location New Zealand

Easy to use and easy to implement! This app has a very good support team too so when you have a problem, you can just send a message and they will fix the issue.

Island Play Cosmetics

This app has helped me grow my email list by using the pop-up forms. The support team are very helpful resolving any issues or answering questions. I will be continuing to use this app as my business grows.

herbalnutritionshop.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best app, have the functions I need to build the shop.
Fast support if you nead som help. I recomend this app.

COOL-J

Location Australia

Excellent product, customer service and support staff was outstanding! Highly recommend - Thank you for your help!

Torokhtiy Weightlifting

Very kind and responsive support, they helped me a lot with setting up.
App is deeply customising, a lot of features to target audience on your website. Highly recommend, especially for those who have a few websites, you can connect all of the to one admin panel.

BigTed Teddies

Good looking app and quick support from them when it wasn't looking right. Lots of good customisation options too. and the editor is really well made!

Twoplusyou

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love this app. I love the interface and I had a great customer service when I needed help! I tried multiple forms app and this one is the best for me!

Overdoughed Cookies

Simple form and pop up builder that integrates right into the shopify customer tab to build subscriber lists!

The Wine Community

Location New Zealand

The tools is amazingly easy to use but sometimes still need help from the customer support. Thanks God the customer support very helpful even though still not 24/7 but kudos for the apps and the support team. i will recommend this app to use on shopify

Beauty Shamans

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service is rare with these apps. The chat support fixed everything I needed in a timely manner.